9

Felix woke up feeling numb all over, his arm felt heavy as he tried to see his surroundings clearly. He saw Hyunjin asleep on his arm in an uncomfortable position. Gingerly lifting his fingers he let them run through his husband's soft hair, his eyes pricking with tears.

"Huh?" Hyunjin immediately woke up, a habit he always had after he found Felix in the bathroom almost dead. He usually was a deep sleeper but not anymore.

"Oh my YongBokkie!" Felix didn't expect Hyunjin to sit beside him and hug him on the bed as tightly as he can. "I thought I lost you Angel I'm so sorry." He was crying, "I love you so much, I really do but I'm afraid I might loose you too. You are all I have now please don't ever think I ever would love you any less. You were my first love and you'll always be so. Hmm?" The younger boy nodded lifting his arms up to cup Hyunjin's cheeks.

"J-Jin......Jinn-nie." It was a mere mumble against the older boys lips but Hyunjin heard him as clear as crystal.

"Baby! You moved and talked." Hyunjin hugged him again kissing his face everywhere especially those soft parched lips. But as he tried to go inform the doctor he shook his head.

"M-Min..........Min-ho h-hyung." Tears ran down the edge of his eyes.

Minho drove back home with his fingers gripping his steering wheel like his life depended on it. The rain fell heavily above him blinding his vision, yet he promised to get home as soon as he can. What he found out about the serial killer gave him a splitting headache, more like a panick attack. He gulped shaking his head as his phone started ringing repeatedly.

"Baby........When are you coming home?" Jisung's voice sounded on the other line.

"I'm on my way honey." Minho smiled but was he sure he'd even get home the reckless way he was driving? He was unsure.

But he got home as promised, he left his papers inside the car just in case and entered his house, the familiar scent of his husband filled his nostrils. Jisung ran into his arms with his gummy smile.

"Hey gums. Why aren't you asleep? How'd you get home?" Minho kissed Jisung on his forehead.

"Chan and Jeong-in dropped me off because they said I looked like a chipmunk slapped on the glass door waiting for his cat." Jisung giggled dragging the older to the kitchen for dinner.

The next day Minho left home earlier than he usually does, he left a kiss on the younger boys forehead, tucking him in bed as he left a message on the fridge and was gone to the office. There he met Hyunjin waiting patiently waiting for him, nervousness adorned his handsome godly features. The second Minho stepped inside his office the tall boy slammed the door shut.

"Hyung........Felix regained consciousness." Hyunjin carefully used his words, as if he were afraid to mess up. Minho's eyes lit up one moment but the very next second it hardened the way Hyunjin's eyes brimmed with tears. "He can move his upper body not his legs but the doctors said he'd get better.........hyung he spoke to me. He said Jinnie and also asked for you. He wants to talk to you and he begged me to not tell anyone he was awake, especially about him speaking."

"If I leave immediately they'd catch on  that something is up. So stay calm I'll visit him at lunch okay. Its going to be okay?" Minho patted Hyunjin's shoulder as the taller one nodded.

And so Minho grabbed Felix his lunch and he drove to the hospital his lite brother was at. He nodded at the guards who saluted at him as he passed by them, he pushed through the doors to his brothers hospital room door.

"Oh hyung! I didn't you were coming! Lixie can sit up now. I'm so excited. Oppsie I'm late for duties. Bye little bro and big bro." Haechan smooched Lix on the cheek and gingerly kissed Minho on the cheek afraid he'd get shoved away but instead his brother chuckled.

When their brother left Felix opened his arms, which Minho gladly walked into for the boy missed the freckled beauty alot. They hugged for what felt like hours before pulling away with a smile. Minho noticed their siblings had visited the boy that day, their parents were in Gimpo and he made sure non of them visited due to the olders strict rules afraid he'd loose them along the way.

"M-Min.....ho." Felix held his older brothers uniform tightly with his small arms.

"Yes darling. What is it?" Minho listened intently caressing his brothers cheek fondly yet worriedly.

Felix gulped, would everything end if he told Minho who it was? Would his life no longer hold on for he was dead sure the Seriel Killer would be here sooner than he said cheese. To end his life, then again he hasn't been able to kill him no matter what right? Another question lurked at the back of mind. Will Minho believe him?

"Lix sweetie what is it? What's troubling you?" Minho whispered softly his voice soothing and concerned.

"T-The.......s-serial.....kill-killer is ......." Felix panted, he was forcing himself to try and speak. It strained his damaged vocal code but he needed to let the truth surface or else no one will know about who he truly was. His eyes filled with tears as he stared up at his brothers eyes.

"Who is it?" Minho asked.

"J-Jisung. H-Han J-Jisung." There, he's said it, he let his body fall back into his soft pillows as Minho just looked down to his fingers. Tears splashed on this sheets as he started shaking his head in denial.

"No......No it can't be my baby." He hiccuped, no it can't be true. He wouldn't believe it no matter what.