4

Jisung blushed as he felt soft delicate circles drawn on his bear back body. It wasn't always that they had time to be this affectionate depending on Minho's job as a Detective leader and the ongoing Seriel Killer fiasco. It felt like they were back in highschool, it was one cold chilly morning in October, only a few hours ago had they loved eachother intensely enough to leave the brunette sore with love, lovebites scattered all over his body.

"I hate to leave you after we've made love." Minho whispered into the boys ears with sadness laced in every word.

"Its okay baby, duty calls and you need to nab that horrible man. After he's done no good and he even took Minnie away from us. Hyunjin must be devastated, also he tried killing Felix again." Jisung pouted as he felt Minho's warmth leave his body and sat up.

"I know. But........I don't know anymore Ji. It's messing my mind up, all I know is that he's been in the juvenile and he's killed a few people even at the age of 6. I just........I feel like throwing up by all this over thinking." Minho ruffled his messy bed hair. Jisung sat up letting the silky bedsheets slip down his tiny 0 model waist as he back hugged his husband. He presses his warm lips on Minho's nape kissing him chastely.

"Promise me you'll be safe no matter what. You're my only family Minho." Jisung whispered softly, the younger was an orphan and had no family. He grew alone and Minho was his first love with these boys becoming his best friend's. He treasured them too much it was painful when he had to think he'd loose them one day.

"I promise but if ever something happens to me. Don't grieve okay?" Minho heard Jisung cry, he was an innocent ball of pure sunshine. He was gently taken into the olders arms and kisses as passionately as he can.

"Look at me Jisung." Minho whispered making the brunette look up. "Stay safe for me. If you feel anything un-usual call me okay? Promise me." Me begged and the boy nodded.

Dropping Jisung off at his floral shop he was about to drive off after seeing the brunette open the shop and get inside when the sweet boy came out with a rose in his hand. He gave it to Minho and kissed his naturally pink lips.

"I love you." Now Minho blushed, Jisung was never someone who initiated anything because of his shy ass but oh well. He giggled stepping back and waved. "Shoo off now!!" He whined like a child.

It made the ravenettte somewhat feel better, he parked the SUV then headed inside the S.T.A.Y building. Hyunjin was at his cabin bent over his own cases, he wasn't the same after loosing Seungmin though. The older didn't blame him actually for feeling like shit.

"Minho. The chief said you and Hyunjin can be taken off the case if you guys aren't emotiona-" Hyunjin stood up making his way outside his cabin. He was furious about whatever they were speaking.

"I'm not a coward. Do you fucking get that?! If Jeong-in had been hacked to death twice and you were late to save him you'd not be siding with Chief." Hyunjin snapped making Chan flinch at the boy for his height was dominating enough.

"Jin calm down. We are not getting off the case Chan." Minho sternly stated, "They are my brothers first before they were Hyunjin's partners. I'm getting that man alive or dead." He wasn't a coward either and Chan sighed with a reluctant nod. Obviously he'd loose his mind if anyone even thought of hurting his baby Jeong-in.

The tension was thick, so thick you could cut it with a knife. Minho went through the files about a million and one times but he found nothing out of place. Changbin came in to give him those petty cases when he frown at the name.

"That name sort of rings a bell." He concluded tapping on taeyongs name. Minho waited patiently for the buff adorable man to remember. "Ah ha! Wait isn't he from the N.C.T department? The detectives who help us when we cannot handle something? Like they are the sunbaes. The Case 143 was given to Bang Chan because Jaehyun didn't want to continue with it after Taeyong was killed." Changbin mumbled.

"You sure?" Minho mumbled curiously and the curly haired boy nodded.

"I can go speak to Jaehyun if you need. I'm off work now anyways." The younger offered as Minho gave him a nod with a smile.

So Changbin drove to Jaehyuns place, the said male having left the office early that day he had to make it to his house. He rang the older males house bell as he waited patiently to meet the man so he can get some clues on their case. He felt as if he was being watched but he decided it was just a hallucination and rang the bell again. The door opened after which felt like twenty minutes. A godly young man with dimples answered the door with a half hearted smile.

"Hello. I'm Seo Changbin. I'm from S.T.A.Y. I'm here regarding the Case 143." He showed his badge at Jaehyun, he sighed allowing him to go inside.

The fact that Changbin found out more than he should and had it all in a set of files was already dangerous enough. When was on his way back his car came to a crashing halt when a man with a black hoodie and an axe on his shoulder blocked his way.

"Fuck!!" Changbin froze but started the car driving straight at the said Seriel Killer. For his luck he was able to drive past since the man jumped away but he was hot on his trails in a second. Quickly dialing the office code he screamed into his walkie-talkie.

"S.O.S!!! Fourth avenue." With that he drove away as fast as he could.