2

The rain fell like thorns on Hyunjin, it was unfathomable, that he was late yet again to save his lover. If only he'd have driven faster, if only if he hadn't listened to Seungmin's stubborn ass saying he'd drive home alone. If only if he had been extra protective of him non of this would have happened. The casket wasn't heavy, he wanted to stay strong but he wasn't. As they reached the the graveyard the black fabric making the already gloomy day even more melancholic than it could be. Seungmin was lowered down, it wasn't opened because the rain seemed too heavy and his body wasn't in a state to be a spectacle.

"Jinnie!! Promise me you'll bring Lixie back! I want us to spend our birthdays together!!! I want to give him the best birthday gift ever!" Seungmin squealed with his beautiful smile, his braces being Hyunjin's favourite.

"What? Are you going to miraculously be pregnant? Well he's recovering so let's hope he'll come home soon. Hmm?" Hyunjin teased Seungmin as he kissed his cheek and left for work.

"What if I did?!" He scoffed at the older walking to his car.

"Thank me after work Pup. Visit Lix for me today. Bye! I love you." With that Hyunjin had driven off chuckling because the puppy like boy was a blushing mess.

Seungmin was dead in a matter of seconds, over a phone call he was gone. He collapsed on his knees as he sobbed into his arms, everyone had their equal part of grief but no one felt it like the tall boy with long hair. As the funeral took place the serial killer smirked amidst the cops, he sadistically laughed to himself. He found joy in another man's pain. Why? Well there's forever waiting to find out.

Felix sat in his wheelchair gripping the silver handles as tightly as his weak body can, he was angry but he was put to a state of paralysis. All thanks to the serial killer, the only living victim to ever know who the said man was but wasn't able to tell the world about it. He felt it though, the presence the sinister whoosh off chills whenever he made an appearance.

"Hyunjin let's go." Chan whispered as softly as he can, Hyunjin didn't budge instead he let the rain water drench his bones to the core. Perhaps follow the boy he loved. Felix had tears streaming down his eyes, it hurt to know Seungmin was killed successfully, just as he seemed to be having a crisis his eyes met those eyes he'll never forget.

"Hyung!!! Felix is hyperventilating!" Jisung screamed when he saw Felix staring into the crowd of people, he started shaking so much that he slipped down his wheelchair. Jisung ran after him not caring if the rain made him wet.

"Lix!" Hyunjin held the boys arm a heartbeat before his body fell into Seungmins grave. Felix passed out the second he was carried out in the olders arms.

"He's seen him." Minho frowned, pulling out his gun from his back pocket. "Felix is the only one who knows who he is." He managed to mumble.

Sadly for no avail they found nothing, nothing at all. Not even a trace of the said man, they left empty handed and Hyunjin carried Felix back to the hospital with a heavy heart. He felt sorry for the gorgeous freckled blonde. His scar around his neck healing painfully slow.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save Minnie." He didn't want to cry Infront of Felix. The blonde tried to reach for Hyunjin's arm but he couldn't, he was only able to move his fingers and not his arm. He wasnt able to talk, the killer severed off his vocal cords. Sadly Hyunjin was in agony he didn't see the boy struggling to tell him something.

Minho groaned rubbing his face with his files scattered in front of him. He looked out the moist glass wall, blurry images of lights, messy figurines of people rushing back and forth, the weather cozy, cold and painfully empty. He had almost lost a brother and with a few months he had to attend his brothers funeral. Sighing he turned to stare at Jisung, his middle school lover. Soft chestnut hair, full round chubby cheeks, he represented a squirrel and a Quokka. They were at his floral shop because the older had work and he didn't want his wife to be alone.

"Stop staring Baby." Jisung pouted as he blushed shyly.

"Will you be uncomfy to sleep here for the week?" Minho felt bad for asking his darling to stay at the shop since it was closer to his office and safer.

"No baby, you build a pretty room for me in case I feel tired. The bed is small but I'll manage with you, I can sleep on you. Don't stress yourself too much hmm?" Jisung made his way close to the handsome older as he sat on his lap.

"I'm just........afraid I'll loose you." He admitted his fear, The younger pouted, he was too. He pushed the strands off his husband's face placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I hope you don't have to. I'm afraid too." Jisung broke down crying. He hugged Minho tightly his small fragile frame fitting perfectly inside the cops buff one.

That night as Minho slipped next to Jisung in bed and snuggled into him for warmth, Hyunjin stayed up all night trying to figure out what to do next. Whilst Chan feared for Jeong-in and Changbin remaind sleepless. The city no longer was safe and their lives were in danger. But if they backed out that meant they were cowards and the serial killer had won. He'd only continue to kill and feast on the pain of normal people crying. He'll rule the  city and all of Korea in no time. People would have to live in sheer fear, terrified of even the slightest of things.