Part 13 : Have to choose

Start from the beginning

I looked at her sleeping figure laying on bed with care in my eyes.

"Jisoo had said that, she wasn't like this earlier... She is her friend since school time. She said that something had happened when y/n was a teenage... Something related to love... Maybe her boyfriend had cheated on her."

That's why whenever I asked her about her relationship earlier. She used to say she doesn't know... But why it hurts to know she was with someone earlier?

"Jisoo also never shared whole complete story of her to me... Between these two girls, Sometimes I feel like left out... But very next moment they again involve me in their happy moments... Anyways.. She will be fine if she take a good sleep this night. I must leave... It was good to see you Mr. Kim."
We shook hand and I flashed a smile to him.

He drove his car back and I entered in study room. She completed my presentation.

After that day, I didn't tried to work as y/n scolded me and also I was ready to accept the loss. My main focus was to gain y/n's attention and her forgiveness.

I switched on the computer and went to the presentation which was on the desktop screen, named 'Alight's presentation'. I opened it and it was full of nearly 50-60 pages.

I begin the presentation, and from information to transition, design, animation everything was fabulous... I had never seen such a beautiful presentation earlier... I guess we will win tag no. 1 this year in fashion companies. Such a beautiful presentation.

After checking it all, I found there was not a single info which was left. Feeling happy, proud of my wife and also sad for her, with mixed feelings I closed the presentation. Another presentation caught my eyes.

'One life more, Hospital's presentation."
Its y/n's hospital's name.

I opened it and it had 34 pages in total... It was incomplete as last page was not of Thanking. On table I saw two bundle of files. One bundle was long and another was having nearly 10 files.

On observing them I saw that these 10 files were pending. OK then!!!

Let's do it...
_____________________________________

At last I loaded the presentation in y/n's pen drive and then went to load my presentation in my pen drive... It was already there. She did it...

She is not only caring but also a responsible woman and responsible wife. I can't help but to compare her and Jennie everytime.

Door bell rang and I went to door and opened it. Jennie jumped on me hugging me tight.

"Finally I got freed of all my works. Now day after tomorrow we can go for honeymoon, happily and without any worries."
She just saw for her work... Here y/n saw her + my work, both.

She pecked my cheeks...
"You know I missed you a lot."
She said and I smiled to her... I don't feel she really missed... But if she did, I'm happy.

"Y/n is in hospital?"

"No she is at home, in her room."

"Ok... Are your rooms soundproof?"

"Why?"

"Cause tonight, I wanna moan under you daddy."
She said seductively pulling me close to her by my collar. Earlier I also get horny when she behaves seductively but now I don't even felt butterflies.

"Sorry, but tonight I'm not in mood."
I said and removed her grip from my collar. And closed the door. And made my way towards kitchen. She followed me.