Just Tell Me the Story!

Four and Eight decided to also split up to have more time left and it was now left with Two. He was also about to walk away when.

"Two!"

"Oh, hi, Rao!" Two waves. Rao was no longer in the long black cloak anymore. Just in his normal clothing now. "Is it okay if you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anytime, Rao!"

"Oh, and it's a big job so Nine and Seven are going to come and help you!" Rao gives Two a little pat then crouches down. "Originally Three was supposed to do it, but then I don't think she likes to give out water bottles to the ghosts that scared her. So I choose you since you're kind."

"Oh, it's no problem, Rao!"

A Few Moments Later

"Woah, Eleven is that you?" Two chuckled as he stared at Eleven's numberlings and Eleven's face back and forth. 

"Yeah- heh. It is."

"Woahh, your face painting looks much better than mine. I really admire it. And here's your water for your reward!"

"Seems like you got lucky today, ghost buddy!" Seven suddenly grabs a random ghost who was on their way to Nine. "Because you got some water from me!"

"Dude, calm down. It's only me, Fourteen, bro! I'm double luckier than you."

"You're still lucky because of me."

"Fair enough, lol."

"C'mon guys! Get your water! Get your water- CHOO! Oh geez- 'hope that nobody saw that."

"Woah, what's going on here!" Eight laughs to see why all the ghosts were huddling around. "Are you guys water ghosts or what?"

"Oh we're just doing Rao a favor." Two smiles and responses. He's really enjoying this job. "Here you guys want some?"

"Thanks, Two!" Four smiles and takes a water-bottle from Two.

"Oh yeah, Four. Stay far away from me from now on." Eight casually says.

"Wait what? Why?!" 

"It could be you."

"What?" Four was now also getting serious. "Then rip my name-tag off." Four turned around and shoved his back to Eight. Once Four turned around, he spotted the Terrible Two running toward the crowd.

"Seems like somebody's gonna die again tonight." Nine chuckles at his own joke nobody understood.

"Oh no no. Don't worry." The Terrible Twos shook both of their hands in reassurance. "We're also thirsty you know. We came here to get some water."

"Oh yeah, Eight!" The Terrible Two on the right leaned onto him. Eight scooched away though. "Can you pass us two water bottles please?"

"Ehh, suuuuure." Eight stared at the Twos in suspicion but still doing their favor. Once Eight turned around to get some water from Nine, the Two on the left easily ripped off Eight's name-tag.

"Heh! That was easy! We didn't even have to tie him with Octonite to do that!"

"Now come on, Eight!" The Twos both loop their arms around Eight.

"Uh-" Four froze. "Uh oh..."

While Eight was taken away, One showed up on the wrong time.

"GUYS! IT'S ONE! IT'S ONE!" Eight shouted while he was taking out. He didn't try to escape or anything. He just turned around and warned his friends. 

"W-wait! What happened?" One flinched from Eight's yelling. "Me?"

Eight continued to shout 'It's One' repeatedly until he disappeared.