Actual Hints

(Dramatic scenes warning ;-;. And this is definitely a long chapter so heads up-!)

"Whatchu hiding?" Eight casually said, pointing at One's hat.

One's mind was currently in a really big jumble right now. She was really excited about how she found a hint, but then she was also scared to get distracted. 

"Uh- uhm. Wh-why are you asking me what I-I'm hiding. That just makes y-you more suspicious."

Eight walked up to One, even closer. One started to shiver very violently, One seemed to look more vibrating than shivering by now. She shut her eyes and gulped in fear.

"Are-" 

"ONE!" A voice One needed right now ringed in the wood. "Oh, hi Eight!"

"TWO!" One cried, she went to jump onto Two but ended up clobbering Two. But she still managed to give him a hug.

"I've been finding you the whole time! Well, I did end up running into Twenty, but he kept claiming that he was The Dancing Ghost. Oh hey, Eight! I thought you were in the village."

"Oh wait, you were there, Two?"

"Well, I wanted to follow you to ask where One was." Two gave One a little pat for a second. "But then Octonaughty jumped in front of me and couldn't let me in. I asked him why but then he just kept saying 'among us' and I got scared and ran away and-" Two stops for a breath. "How did you get here that quick?" 

"Oh, I was in the village for quite a while but then I was in this room and then the door suddenly closed. Fortunately there were two doors so I got out of the other and then I saw One running away. Anyways, One-" Eight turned around to One giving her a little glare. One hugged Two tighter.

"Oh yeah! I got scared by one of the ghosts and-"

Two chuckled at One's silly little story. Eight pointed at One's crumpled hat.

"Oh yeah, how come your hat is folded?" Two also points out. One just buried her face in Two's chest. 

"Um..." One finally spoke up. "I'll tell you later maybe, right now is a bad time for now."

"Fine."

"So... can I go?" One spins on her heels.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Two offered.

"Um..."

"You can go by yourself if you want to. I respect your decision."

"Thanks, Two!" One stuffed her face in Two's chest one last time. "I promise I'll come if you need help." Then One just ran away, still shivering because of all the emotions she's been going through.

One, again, continued to run but to this time to find a bench.

As she sat down on the bench, One unfolded her fedora to get her book again. 

"There are three grim reapers who came up from hell to take people's souls." She read out loud again. "Three? Weren't there two horned grim reapers? But then... where's the third reaper?" One thought hard. "If it's not Rao... then that means there must be someone amongst us! I gotta go find hints!" Then One flopped off the bench and just continued to run into the woods. 

With Eight

"Something is really off with One." Eight sighs. He was just sliding his finger through the bricked wall. He was just staring down at the ground the whole time while he ran his finger through the wall when he found something. A scroll. Immediately, Eight quickly glanced at his surroundings and picked up the scroll and hid it in his hood. "Now I see why One was being so protective of something." Seeing no one around him, he just sat down and opened the scroll.