We Almost Forgot About You

With Eight and Nine

"Ha-ha!  I gotcha in another act! Who are you looking to cause trouble with this time?"

Nine smacked his head onto a nearby tree. The Terrible Twos grimaced. Once you really get used to Octoblock jumping in front of you, you'll slowly find it cringy. 

"What do you want now, Octoflop!" One of the Terrible Two gags and chuckles at the name. 

"Plus we're not ripping people's name tags because we want to. It's an order!" The other Terrible Two pouts. "Anyways have you seen that big guy that always sneeze?"

"Wait, are you talking about Nine?" 

"Yeah! The really big guy that always sneezes! Have you seen that guy?!"

Eight glanced at the tree nearby. Nine seemed to know what was going on and was shaking both of his hands, as if he's saying no.

"Well... sort of." Eight crosses his arms and frowns down at them. "But why do you need him?"

"Because his time ran out! We gotta take him away! It's the rule of the game!" 

Eight glanced at the tree once again to see what Nine was doing. Nine wasn't there. Wait! Where did he go? Suddenly a sneeze echoed in the forest. 

"Oops.." 

"Nine! Run!" Eight yells into the forest, not knowing where Nine actually wass right now. 

"Uhm.." Suddenly a tap on Eight's shoulder.

"Ah! Nine! You scared me! You should run, Nine!" 

"Yeah, thanks Eight. But then, it's the game rule." Nine turns his back onto the Terrible Twos, letting them rip his name-tag off. 

"C'mon, let's go, Bub." The Terrible Twos looped their arms around Nine's and walked away. 

"Well break a leg, Eight!" Nine turns around and says his last words to Eight. 

With Five

"Woah! Three, is that you?" Five chuckles. Three looked.. quite different. Her face is painted with white, but unlike Seven with black circles around her eyes, her eyes were apparently crying black paint. 

"I should have checked my book before I went into the wild." Three sighs. "Also is my skirt dirty? The Terrible Two's poured a bunch of red paint on my back." Three flaps her skirt.

"Nope! It looks fine! But I want to know who painted on your face!"

"Well, it was obviously Seventeen, but then he's like: 'Oh? Seventeen? Who's Seventeen? I'm Death-Bringer 0.17.' And then he just limped away!" Three blows a chunk of hair in front of her face. "Oh yeah, is there paint on my hair?" 

"Nope, it's fine!"

"Hey! Um.. Five, can I walk around with ya until we find Four?"

"Yeah sure! I don't have a problem with that. But why are you looking for Four?" Five ends with sentence with a little smirk.

"Umm.." Three pauses. "We don't talk about that."

"Well okaaay." Five smiles, maybe with a small pinch of mischievousness, probably knowing the reason why Three was looking for Four.

"You know what? I don't like that 'okaaay'. I wanna turn you into a ghost!" Three pouts. Five pauses.

"You can turn me into a ghost?" She chuckles. "You're joking, right?" Five expected Three to pout but then Three put a serious smile on her face. Maybe a sinister kind.