The Game Just Started...

"You guys screamed your way out of here?" One laughs as she messes up Two's hair the more she laughs. "So-!" One then now stops playing with Two's hair and becomes her leader self again. "So! Seems like none of us wanna go to the ghost house, so should we now start walking around to see who can survive the longest?" Everyone shook their heads. "Oh! Then I'll go by myself!" In determination, One ripped the whole in the wall wider and skipped off into the wood. 

Two, who was dozing off while One was playing with his hair, immediately woke up from daydreaming and he realized no one was yanking on his hair.

"Where did One go?!" Everyone pointed at the door. "Sh-she decided to go to the forest to play?!" Nod. "I can't risk her! I gotta go! See ya!" Then Two dashed off, like a prince finding the lost princess. 

"Pssh, Two's probably gonna cry halfway. I better be there for him before he gets mauled by a ghost-zombie-thing." Three got her 'sassy-pants' face on and also hurried out the door. 

"She's gonna cry faster than Two." Four sighs and he also heads off out through the wall. 

"If I don't help my friends when they need it, no one's gonna make it alive out of here!" Five also runs off to the forest, starting to sing the 'Helping-Hand' song. The chain continues with Six, then Eight. Everyone else ripped through the wall except Nine, who apparently felt bad for the door. 

"Welp, I can't just leave them running around scared." Ten shrugs and chuckles by just thinking of their scared reaction. "I mean, they won't go that far.. right?"

Outside

"By the way, is it me or is Seven never gonna come back?" Nine sniffles and looks around in the dark. It was probably 9:30pm by now and the forecast happened to be quite windy, with a little bit of a ghost. 

"It's been like tw-two hours, he's never coming back!" Two crouches down and curls into a ball. "I don't want to do this anymore."

"Aawhh, don't worry, Two!" One crouches to Two's level and gives the weeping ball a hug. "If something wrong does happen to you, you still have Detective One on the case! Come on then! Let's go!" Two sat on the ground for one more second, still not trusting One. If he really had to be honest, One seemed to be one of those people who sometimes takes their promises back depending on the situation. But he knew it wasn't that the current situation now wasn't that kind. 

"Okay."

"Hooray! Me and Two are gonna stick together! Anyone else wanna join us?" Silence. "Okay, let's go, Two!"

"Wait! One! Can there be one more-" And off Two went, getting dragged by One. 

"Hmm, Six, you wanna team along with me?" Ten places both of her hands on Six's shoulder.

"Sure, Ten, though I wasn't planning to share. But me and you would make a very great pair!" Six grabbed one of Ten's hands then ran away. During Ten and Six's conversation, Three and Four just disappeared. This just left with Five, Eight and Nine. 

"Um.." Five broke the awkward moment. "Guess I'll try finding Three and Four. They looked like they went through five tornadoes after getting out of the ghost house." Five lets out and awkward laugh and runs off.

"Guess it's just me and you, Eight!" Nine chuckles as he wipes his nose with his hankie. The weather was getting chillier, which made Nine's nose runnier. "Whaddya, say? Can we work together?" Eight mentally immediately agreed but acted cool on the outside.

"Sure, why not."

With Three and Four

"Argh, Four, don't worry, I'm not gonna betray you somehow!" Three tried to push Four away, but Four was acting like Squarey when you're holding a branch.