Scream Your Way Outta Here

"Aaaaaahh..." A pain filled cry rang out of the paper hut, who could it be?

"Come on, Three, it wasn't really that scary." Nine pats Four on the head.

"You have no idea what kind of misery we've gone through." Three flops onto the floor, looking even messier than usual.  

"I mean.. how scary can it be?" Five chuckles while watching Four trying to help Three get up but also trips after hearing Five's question. Nine and Ten also stare at Five in shock. "Is it something that I said? Don't worry, I'm gonna go there too." 

"Five.. I just don't think that place is really for you though." Ten sighs.

"Oh, don't worry, Ten! Six is gonna come with me!" Five pulls Six out of the crowd and rests her handless arm on Six's shoulder. 

"And I'm sure the fun's gonna be mixed!" Six chirps after Five finishes her sentence. Everyone else in the paper house shrugged and immediately pushed Six and Five out of the hut. 

"Oh-" Was the only thing Five could say once she got pushed out of the hut. The singer and the rapper just stood there. "Look, Six! There's a red glowy place and a blue glowy place! Where should we go?"

"Let's go to blue, I'm definitely sure! Red looks mean and blue looks pure!" Six points to the right side of the forest. 

"I agree, Six! Let's go!" 

A Few Moments Later

"This place doesn't seem that bad." Five hesitantly laughed. "Just except the fact that the insides are red-" 

Everything seemed to feel silly rather than creepy, until they went to a place that seemed to be like a funeral. There was a picture of someone smothered in blood. There was something like a bottle on top of the coffin with three skinny black sticks, all sending out smokes.

"Well that's really unsettling, let's go somewhere else settling." Six shivered and gave Five's arm a small yank.

"Come on, Six! This is something you don't see in Numberland everyday!" Five also gives herself a shiver. An excited kind. When Five was about to head off the Six, a fluff of dust suddenly poofed behind them. The dust tickled both Five and Six's neck so they turned around to see what it was.

Well, you guessed it, it was another ghost. "Teehee!" And you know what they said next. 

"AH- Oh, hello! Is that you- um..." Five studied the numberling floating above the ghosts head. It looked more like a floating piece of cloth. "Really can't recognize you in all these make-up." Five repeatedly slides her fingers on her chin in thought. The ghost just blankly stares ahead into space, then slowly lifts something up and sticks it in front of their mouth. 

"Light the sticks..." The ghost finally talks in a squeaky, echoey voice. 

"Well, that's really it? To fix the sticks?" Six shrugs and sticks both of her hands out together to see if the ghost is gonna give her to light the sticks. The ghost did give Six something to light the sticks, but it wasn't something that seemed to look ancient how Six expected. It was modern looking lighter. 

"Oh! Guess that's gonna be quite simple!" Five snatches the lighter off the ghosts hand and was about to light the first stick but then the ghost flinched. And that nearly caused the whole house to burn down, but gladly the lighter went off when Five accidentally dropped it.  "Whoops." 

"Come on, Five, it's not that hard! Even I can do it without regard!" Six pouts and snatches the lighter off the floor and lights the first stick with ease. 

"Lucky you, the ghost tried to mess me up!" Five also pouts and does a small 'humphf.' Six continues to light up all of the three sticks with confidence and finishes with a bow. The ghost hesitated for a quick second as if something wasn't right. Five and Six knew the ghost was gonna hand them something. At least one of their books. The ghost turned around and grabbed something then just kicked it out of their room then shut the curtains.

"Ha ha, found it! It didn't take that long Let's see whose it belongs!" Six grabs the book eagerly and turns it to see the cover hoping it was hers. It was Five's. 

"Heheh- sorry, Six. Better luck next time!" Five chuckles and slips her book out of Six's hand. Five and Six just stood there just chuckling for awhile. The ghost knew that they had to move so they whispered one more 'teehee' which caused Five and Six to run away screaming.

A Few Moments Later

They're still running and screaming halfway through the whole maze thing. Passed quite a lot of ghosts without even noticing. Literally all the way to the last room. They stopped screaming in the last room. But Six gladly stopped Five into a halt. 

"Whew! Thanks, Six!" Five wipes the beady sweat off her forehead and chuckled a little. 

"That was quite a big run. But still fun, fun, fun!" Six cheers. "I think this is the end, we made it hooray! I'd like to thank you, my friend. Thanks to you, I didn't fly away."

Five chuckles at Six's little rap. "Ah.. no problem! It was quite fun! Even though we ran and screamed most of the time!"

"Now we just need to find my book. Then we'll be no longer shook!"

On their way to the exit, the girls ran into a doll-like person. It was the old ghost Three and Four ran into. They continue to gape at the old ghost, impressed how it can sit so still in an uncomfortable position. A few more moments later, nothing. Then you know what's gonna happen next. 

BDING! "Get out!"

And off Five and Six took off into the grandma's room, and found and open door that lead to the outside.

"Whew! We finally made it out!" Five lets out a visible breath. She waves her green book in pride. "Lets go now, Six!" They were about to head off when-

"Hey, Princess!" a squeaky voice echoed behind them, which made them shudder. It sounded just like Two and at the same time it didn't. Well definitely not Twenty, nor the Terrible Two's. Six turned around to see who it was, with an annoyed expression on her face. It was-

"Octonaughty?!" Five turns around and gasps. "I thought you friend-zoned him, Six!" Six lets out a long groan and melts onto the floor. Octonaughty had that smug look on his face. The look when he captured Octoblock when he realized he could be 3D. He also wore some heavy make-up, looking more like a zombie than a ghost. Unlike the other ghosts who had a very pale face, Octonaughty's face had his regular skin color on it. The only thing that didn't seem to look normal on him was one of his irises missing, it was only the sclera.

"He wasn't even my friend in the first place. Come on, Five, pick up the pace!" Octonaughty smirks at Six's annoyance and at Five's clueless expression. Six then regenerates herself up and holds Five's hands. "Come on, Five. Let's go, just go. And leave that naughty thing alone."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Octonaughty then runs up in front of Six. 

"What do you need now?" Five turned to Six who was now sort of sulking, then she glared at Octonaughty.

"Aren't one of you missing a book?" Octonaughty's smirked got wider. Five and Six stared at each other in confusion. "Well, lucky for you, I have your book, Six!" he magically (he was hding it under his shirt) pulled out a green book and gave it a small twirl. Six's Book.

"Hey! Give mine back! Come on, gimme, you're tall like a rack!" Six regenerated back to life again and tried to catch the book and tried jumping to get it, but Octonaughty was much taller than Six.

"Originally you were supposed to do a challenge with me, but since you didn't throw any of your dice as a defense weapon at me, I'll give it to you for free!" Octonaughty wiggles the book back down to Six's height. Six then snatches it and does a dramatic walk away, still holding Five's hand.

Octonaughty chuckles watching Six dramatically walk away.

"Heh, even luckier for you that I wouldn't go that easily for you-"

Glance.

"-they ordered me to do it. I only wanted to live."