Don't Be Shy, GET OUT OF HERE!

"Come here.. come here.. get over here.."

"THEY REALLY HAD TO DO THIS TO US!" Three collapsed onto the ground. "Four, please tell them to stop."

"Er- we'll come if you stop telling us to get over here!" Four puffs up his chest. Then the voice just stopped in mid sentence. "Th-that's really unsettling."

"And the room's not that red anymore-" Three finally stands up. "And what about the mirror? Gee my hair's messy-" Three was about to fix her hair when- "AAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAA!"

"What now, ThreeeeEEEEEEE!" Four also stared at where Three was staring. "I knew something was suspicious about the mirroooorr!" In the mirror was, of course, another ghost staring right into their souls. 

"C-come on, Four! We should get used to those ghosts by now-" Three went back to crying.

Back with Ten

Ten was definitely not acting like herself after this whole ghost game started. Ten was currently in a wresting battle with a ghost, they were both trying to rip each other's hair off.

"I'm gonna let go if you let go!I only came here for my books!" Ten huffed after every word she said. The ghost said nothing but groaned a little. "Agh! Guess I'll just crawl to get that book!" Sweat pouring down on her face, Ten used her hands as her feet to crawl to the chest. Gladly there was no lock on the chest. "Come on, come on! It's gotta be here!" She pulled out a dusty looking book. "Yes! I'm gonna go out now! Let me go!" The ghost did not let go. That only left Ten with no choice but to just roll to the entrance.

Finally out the temple, Ten was just laying down on the ground.

"I DID IT!" Just one more sigh then Ten went off back to the hut.

Back with Three and Four (again)

Even though Three plus Four equals Seven, the pair of bonds luck wasn't so well so far. Well, according to those two, the only thing they remembered was getting chased by a girl with very long black hair and white cloak- well, nearly every female ghost looked just like that. The couple was nearly at the end of the miserable 'maze' when something caught the corner of Four's eyes.

"HA, I FOUND MY BOOK FIRST!" Four lets go of Three's hand and immediately runs to an open coffin. In that open coffin was just a man just lying down screaming for help. "Okay, now bye!" 

"Wait, what?!" Three also ran to see what Four found. "Hey, hey, hey! No fair! We didn't say anything about what happens when you find the book first and- and-" Three suddenly stands still. Trying her best to yawn but that didn't work. She just continued to stand still until she finally figured out what to do. Sad thoughts, scary thoughts, come on Three, think of some ways to cry! Then she broke into tears. "-and I'm scared!"

"It really took you that long to find an excuse for me to stay?" Four stared at Three hard. Three's eyes were looking very reflective, pretty much looked like puppy eyes. "I- fine! We'll go find your book then get out of this mess." 

Three immediately wiped her eyes. "Works all the time!" 

The duo decided to continue the journey, finding Three's book and hoping this would be the last time they see ghosts. They were walking very peacefully until they walked into another ghost. This ghost wasn't any young girl ghosts they've seen so far. This one seemed old, just like the ghost Ten saw. This one was just sitting very still, like a doll. Suddenly

BDING!

"WHAT THE HECK! IT'S NOT A GHOST! IT'S ALIVE!" Three turned around (again) and were about to run away, but Four was also holding Three's hand back and caused him to fall.

"OW! Three!" Four was now chuckling as if he already got used to the ghosts.

A Few Moments Later

"Okay, now I'm really positive that we're near the end of the maze!" Three wipes a tear that was stuck on her cheeks. "Come on, come on, come on! Where is my book!" The duo entered a room with lots of bloody mannequins. 

"Oh! There it is! Gagh, I found it for you, Three." Four crouched down to get his back when he screamed- again.

"WHAT NOOOOW!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I THOUGHT I SAW A ROUND THING!"

"ROUND THING-"

"Okay! Three! Never mind that! I got your book, don't worry."

On their way to one last room, there was some singing in the background in the strangest way you can think of. Three peaked her head into that room to see what was going on.

"Oh look, Four! This might be our exit!"

"Then what are we doing, Three? Let's go!"

The pair chaotic couple suddenly didn't feel so heavy with sweat anymore! In fact they were skipping their way to the door.

"Come on, Four! Open the door!" Four finally set his hand on the door. Finally, what felt like hours of misery finally came to an end. Four gleefully pushed the door. Clunk. "Uuuh, Four, I think that's a pull door." Four did as he was told now a pull. Clunk. "Wh-what's going on, Four?"

"I-I dunno, Three!" Four tried jiggling the door. Clunka, clunka, clunk. And suddenly, the singing stopped.

"IT'S ONLY THE START, CHILDREN!"

Three and Four turned around to see who said that. And of course, it was another ghost. The next thing that happened before they could even figure out what was going on, the ghost was spinning around and jumping up and down and up and up. 

"WHAT DO WE DO? WHAT DO WE DO?!" Three was also jiggling the door with Four. 

"C'mon!" Four groans. "Square power!"

"Why not a little help from triangle power too!" Three was now pushing the door with Four. And soon enough, they managed to break the door open.

"Gagh! We did it!" Then Three fell down face first. "Heh- my neck hurts."

"You gotta thank me for finding your book."

"Yeah, thanks, Four."

Back In That Room

The jumping/singing ghost just sat still. Huffing and heaving. Probably tired from jumping. They took off her messy wig that was covering their hair. It was Twelve. She was pretty much chuckling to see Three and Four's reaction when they saw her dancing and jumping and continuing to sing.

"Whew! Definitely not gonna do that again!" She chuckles. Twelve was about to walk out of the exit when- "Oh!" She started laughing again, but really hard. 

"They must have been really scared! That door was a sliding door! Not a pushing nor a pulling door!"