Don't Smile! And say "Cheese!"

Three and Five eventually split up to find some way to end the game. Well, until she ran into a temple. Three really didn't know anything about temples, until she got eliminated. She learned about the temple when the Terrible Twos were just smushing their brushes onto Three's face.

Flashback

"...revenge and stuff. So yeah! The ghosts get to have special privileges." The Terrible Two on the left (probably the purple two) pouts as he blows off a chunk of hair that was covering his face. 

"Are you sure you're not messing up my face? I still gotta be a pretty ghost, you know!" Three shuts her eyes while the Twos started painting around her eyes. 

"Don't worry, we're only painting your whole face white, the artist will do the rest." The other Two chuckles as they smudge Three's face with more paint.

"Oh, are you talking about Seventeen?"

"Seventeen?" A random voice shrieked near the room. "Seventeen is dead!" Three rolled her eyes, obviously knowing it was Seventeen. "I-" The figure entered the room. Yup, it was obviously Seventeen. "I am-" Seventeen gives Three his best sinister look. He's still working on it though. "Death-Bringer 0.17!"

"PFFFT-"

"What are you laughing at?" Sevente- Death-Bringer 0.17 gave the Terrible Two's a glare. 

"Wh-what! It was Three who laughed." The duo both pointed at Three.

"Uuuh-ergh- don't look at me!" Three frowns, still closing her eyes. "I had my mouth shut the whole time!"

"But you just opened it now!" The Terrible Two the right laughed (probably the blue two). 

"Well, you know the point!" And then they started arguing, while Death-Bringer started painting the black tears by Three's eyes. 

Back to Present

Three took a look around the temple. This temple looked the same as the others, but probably the smallest temple in the forest. In front of the temple were only a chair, and a camera stand. 

"Ooo! Seems like somebody is looking for a model! They can take a picture of me!" Three poses. "But something seems to be missing!" Three rubbed her chin in thought. "Right! Every model needs a photographer! So... where are they?" 

The peaceful forest started to rumble. Probably because of the wind. The trees were rustling, the chair Three just sat on started creaking. Maybe the forest even started glowing a familiar pink-purple color.

"Gagh, what's going on here?!" Three shrieks as she grasps onto her chair. The whole forest started to glow, glow, glow! The glowing magenta continued to spin around Three. Starting to feel dizzy, Three fainted as she fell off the chair. 

"Ouch, shouldn't have done that!"

With Five

"Um..." One thought hard. She risked 30 minutes just because she wanted to find some hints. Get 30 minutes or lose 30 minutes. It felt just like a life-and-death situation. "The Square Club crying because there were round things everywhere?" Five gave her eyes a tight shut, thinking the ghost is going to inhale 30 minutes of her life out of her eyes. 

"Correct! *Honk!*" The ghost chuckled. "You got the answer right! So you get 30 minutes added into your life! *Honk!*"

"But heyy! Didn't you say that you were the Laughing Ghost?" Five gave the spirit a little glare. But the Laughing Ghost didn't answer. After a little 'swoosh!' from their dress then another 'swoosh' from the curtains, the ghost was no longer there.