Afterlife and So On

Nine was still being dragged by the Terrible Two's. Something felt off with this whole game thing. But then rules were rules, so he had to follow the Terrible Two's.

"S-so-" Nine finally breaks the silence. "What happens after I get my name-tag ripped off?" 

"Oh, you're still in the game. But then you get to make other people's time run out by making bets with the bigger ghosts." 

"Oh, and who are those other bigger ghosts?"

"The numbers that are bigger than you."

"Oh, so like Ten, Eleven, Twelve, and so on?"

"Yeah, sure. The bigger ghosts that you find in temples." The Terrible Two walking the left to Nine took their hood off.

"Oh! You're Purple Two? I still can't tell the difference between you two!" Nine raises his eyebrows in surprise. 

"Wait, how'd you know?" The other Two stares at Nine in surprise.

"You're wearing a purple headband! And you must be wearing blue!" 

"Yup, that's one way to figure each other out. Anyways we're here bub!"

"Rao's backyard?"

"Yeah." The Two's both talk at the same time. "We didn't want to be seen while we turned you into ghosts. Now sit down here!" Blue Two gave a nearby chair a big whack. Nine casually sat down, not knowing how the twins were going to turn him into a ghost. 

"Alright, close your eyes, buddy!" One of the Terrible Twos say as they ran away.

"Where is he going?" Nine asks.

"Oh, he's going to go buy the milk." The Terrible Two on Nine's left shook their head.

"What?!" Nine looked around the backyard. Suddenly the other Two already came back.

"Make sure to close your eyes and shut your mouth!" They exclaimed and threw a bucket of white paint on Nine's face.

After transforming Nine into a ghost

"Alright, Nine! You're good to go now." Death-Bringer 0.17 gave Nine a little pat on the back.

"Thanks Seventeen!" Nine waves and chuckles at Seventeen when he said 'It's Death-Bringer! Not Seventeen!'.

Once Nine exited the backyard, he was planning to sabotage Eight for fun. Well, he did end up running into a certain someone.

"Oh! Er- hey, Ten!" Nine waved at Ten sheepishly. Ten was staring scared at whatever stuff was hanging on a bar. "Whatcha looking at?" Ten froze for one more second then responded to Nine.

"Er- looking at the poor animal parts hanging on the bar." Ten does a little gag then stares ahead of the bar. Behind that bar was a whole village behind there. The bar was just like a door.

"Ooo- yuck!" Nine also gags with Ten. "Well, do you wanna go in here?"

"Oh! No thanks! I just feel like I'm going to see more dead animals in there." Ten shivers. Then a familiar voice both scared Ten and Nine.

"Never fear! Octoblock is here!" 

"Eight!" Ten laughed. "Maybe you should change your motto! To like maybe Octoman! Or something like that."

"Oo yeah! By the way, would you like to go there instead?" Nine points past the bars. "Because me and Ten are both too scared to go in there."

"Well, alright. Anything to guard my friends!" And another swoosh! from Eight's cape, he ran into the village.