"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

She shook her head but it didn't look to certain.

Diego thought for a moment, "Hey, how 'bout, if you don't wanna talk about it, you can write it all down and if you feel like it... just... give it to me. I could read it and give you advice or something, I promise I won't judge." He suggested.

Kali tilted her head to the side slightly and then nodded. Diego smiled, "I probably won't sleep tonight so just come to me whenever." He shrugged.

She nodded again and they stood in silence for a moment, he was just about to walk away when she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. He froze for a second but quickly hugged back, very, VERY, lightly. Just like she had with Five, she desperately clung onto him, she wanted Diego to know how much she loved him.

She pulled away with red cheeks and gave him a quick smile before turning on her heel and walking away quickly, quite embarrassed with herself.

Diego blinked in surprise and stood there for a whole minute before shaking his head as if trying to clear his brain of all thoughts and walking over to the couch. He laid down and put his arms behind his head, smiling to himself.

She had hugged him. Kali had hugged HIM. Him, of all people. Not Five. Not Vanya. Not Allison. Him. His eyes welded up with tears but he quickly managed to stop them and went blank faced again.

Kali had went into her room and grabbed a notepad. She had wrote down everything. What she had thought about doing and how she still wants to do it. How she heard Five's voice and how it had put her even more over the edge. How she's scared that Five actually thinks like that about her. And everything else that came to mind.

An hour later she slowly walked out of her room and spotted Diego on the couch, she didn't know where Five was but he must have stopped by the house at one point because his blazer was laying on the counter.

Diego looked at her while she zoned out at the blazer with a piece of paper in hand, the front and back covered with her small, neat, handwriting.

"Got something for me?" He asked quietly.

She snapped out of it at the sound of his voice and hesitantly made her way over to him. He stuck out a hand and she placed the paper in his hand. As soon as he started reading she felt a wave of relief and regret and her eyes threatened to spill over with tears. Her hands began to shake at her sides again and she bit her lip so harshly that she only realized when the metallic taste of blood ran through her mouth.

She used her powers and her Walkman flew towards her, she quickly put on the headphones and started to bite her nails. Diego finished reading and looked up sadly at the girl as she dug her nails of the opposite hand into the arm of the hand she was biting. She didn't even look like she was entirely there.

"Kali... I- I don't-" Diego was lost for words. She wants to kill herself? Why hadn't he known this? He was her older brother, it was his job to make sure she was okay at all times.

"Kali." He tried again, she glanced at him to show she heard him. "Come sit." He patted the spot beside him.

She sat beside him and pulled her knees to her chest. Her whole body was shaking now, Diego probably thought she was pathetic. She refused to look at her brother.

She was so tired. Mentally and physically. She just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up, at least then she'll be at peace.

She rested her forehead on her knees again and closed her eyes, she felt herself drifting off to sleep despite her position and Diego noticed. He got up and walked into her room, he grabbed a pillow, a small plaid blanket - If you care, it's a christmas blanket - that was at the end of her bed and walked out.