"We're here, let's go in," she said, her voice hushed, like she didn't want to wake me or disturb an invisible crowd, or break the gentle quiet that we'd been existing in, which was very different from the moment we'd had in the bathroom.

Was I being coerced?

No.

I looked at Star, my eyes wandering over her. She looked good.

"You look good," I said. Then I leaned in, and she didn't lean away, and I kissed her, hard and full, my tongue diving into her mouth, hers pressing back against mine, her hand coming around my neck and grasping my hair, mine holding one of her arms and the other gripping her thigh.

Fuck. Here we go.

We broke away, the world still tilting for me. But I was here. And I wanted to fuck Star, so I suggested we go inside. She agreed.

-

When I woke up, I was handcuffed to the bed.

My arms were above my head, all of my clothes were off except for my boxers, and the blankets had been stripped from the bed. Star was nowhere to be seen, and light was streaming through the windows, illuminating the room.

"Shit," I muttered, wincing as my head throbbed, my eyes squinting against the bright ass light. I strained my neck, looking up at the handcuffs, yanking on them and testing the bed frame. I couldn't get out. The handcuffs were real, and the bedframe was metal.

"You zonked out as soon as I brought you up here last night," Star said, sashaying into the bedroom, wearing a robe. "So, I decided to take my revenge on you this morning."

I blinked. I didn't remember anything from last night. "How the hell did - you know what, nevermind. Get me out of these, now."

"You can't tell me what to do," Star smirked, walking over to the side of the bed, her finger reaching out, sliding up my leg as she walked. She sat down on the bed next to my body, and I watched her, squinting in the light like an old man without his glasses.

Her hand landed on my stomach, fingers diving under my boxers' elastic band. She leaned in close to my face, turning my head to the side, her lips brushing against my ear as she said, "Take it."

I shivered, but yanked my head away, and pulled down violently on the handcuffs. "Star, I'm not in the mood. I don't remember coming here, but I do remember telling you to get the hell out of Locke's party. So, get me out of this-"

Star's face twisted up in annoyance as her hand sunk lower, grabbing my crotch fully. I jerked up, my eyes widening. "You've never been in this position, huh?" she whispered, her voice sultry and low. "I want payback, Asa. Payback for the years you were gone, the torture I went through. I did everything for you." Her fingers dove into me, curling up harshly against my G spot, and I gasped in surprise.

"Fuck, Star-"

"Shut. Up," she hissed, her free hand reaching up to grasp the back of my head by the hair. "Shut up and take-"

I bristled, and started yanking at the handcuffs with fury, my legs curling over and pushing against Star, throwing her off the bed. "Fuck that," I snarled, ignoring the slicing pain coming from my wrists as I pulled with fervor.

"FUCK!" Star yelled, standing up. "What the hell are you doing, Asa!? You're gonna break your goddamn wrists!"

"Then let me the hell out of these handcuffs!" I yelled back.

And...

...the doorbell rang.

Star stared at me, and I stared back, stopping my vicious escape attempts.