Sibling bickering

I turned around just as Mabel threw the pocket knife back at me.I quickly dodged.

"Mabel,it doesn't have to be this way!"

"Bla bla bla!"

Using the amulet's powers she threw a few boxes containing glass souvenirs at me.Some of the shards made cuts on my arm.

"Oh,sorry!I thought you were smart enough to dodge that!"

She continued throwing stuff at me.This went on for a while.

"Mabel,I don't want to hurt you!"

"Aww,look at you.Since when did you became so soft?"

She picked up a baseball bat and grinned.

"I hope your ready~"

Looks like I have no choice.I'm sorry ,Mabel.

I used my powers to temporary freeze her in the air.She tried to move but she couldn't.

"You can't do anything,Mabel.My magic is stronger than you."

She started to kick a little.The magic is starting to wear off!

"I hate you!"She screamed.

"I shouldn't have dragged you into this.I'm sorry,Mabel."

Looking into her eyes,I yanked the amulet of her headband and broke it into tiny pieces using my shoes.

Out of the blue,Mabel's hand suddenly grabbed my neck,making me choke.I broke into a coughing fit.Slowly,she descended to the ground.

She's enjoying this.

I let her take her anger out on me.I started to lose consciousness when I heard sirens.Mabel gasped.

Her face went pale and she dropped me to the floor.She was holding her head while shrieking.

"M-Mabel?"

"Make it stop!Make it stop!Please!"

Suddenly, her eyes became foggy.Like a blind person.

She shakily stood up and held her hands in front of her,as if she was finding something.

"D-Dipper?"

"Mabel!"I hugged her.She started to cry.

"Dipper,I can't see!"

Oh god.

"Put your hands up in the air!"

I turned around seeing a police officer.He was aiming his gun at us.

"You are under arrest for kidnapping and harming civilians.Anything you say can and will be used against you.You have the right to have a lawyer.If you have none,one will be provided for you."

Mabel started crying again.