Psychotic 2

"Hello?"

Huh.I new it.I was just hearing things.Well,better go back to the party.My watch read 9:23 p.m.

Well,what's left of the party.

I was about to leave when the big warehouse door slammed in my face.I was met with darkness.

Oh no....

"Umm...hello?Sorry if I interrupted some spirits here!So...if you would kindly let me go,I'll leave you to rest in peace!"

"Your seriously comparing me to a mere ghost?How shallow of you."

I gasped.That voice!It was like the one in my head,only more clearer.Where have I heard a voice like that?

Would I really want to know?

Suddenly,all the lights in the warehouse turned on one by one.A swivel chair was in the opposite end of the warehouse with it's back turned to me.

"Who are you?Show yourself!"

The chair spun back revealing someone I know.Someone who wears the same amulet every.Single.Day.

Someone like Mabel Gleeful.

"Howdy hey,howdy ho.If it isn't Pacifica Pines."

"M-Mabel...why did you bring me here?"

She twirled a lock of her hair while smiling a secretive smile.

"You really shouldn't have come between us."

"Look,Mabel.I didn't come between you and Gideon!Gideon wanted me to tell you that he wanted to break up with you!"

"LIAR!"I swear,Mabel's amulet was glowing.Its freaking glowing !

"I don't like people who lie...."

As Mabel walked closer to me,a box floated towards her and out came a pair of....shears?!

Mabel took hold of the shears and giggled like a psycho maniac.Suddenly, I couldn't move.

As hard as I tried,I couldn't even lift a finger! Then,I put two and two together.

Dipper and Mabel aren't frauds.

They really have powers.

Which I think is coming from the amulet.

"Now,now.Don't look at me like that."

Suddenly,Mabel disappeared.All the lights turned off.

Oh my god,please don't let me die by the hands of someone like her.

"Guess who's behind you,standing on the floor."Mabel sang.I heard footsteps nearing me.

Oh god, I'm gonna die!

"Eyes glowing white,what are you waiting for ?"

"A heavy pair of shears I carry in my hand.I hope that you'll understand!"

Two white lights are in front of me.I felt something cold running along my neck.

"Help!Someone please!Help me!"I screamed.I realised I could move a little.I tried kicking Mabel but I can't see her.Only her bright glowing eyes,staring at me.

"Wide eyed,your screaming.What did I do wrong?Stay still my friend,this won't take long."She continued to sing.

Cold sweat ran down my face.Oh god....what have I got myself into?

"Frail bones break under pressure ,so I heard..."

"Let's see if that's true.."She whispered before continuing to sing her crazy song.

"Mind your head,this would hurt!"

She cackled like a witch and ran the top of the shears on my forehead.She applied more pressure and I felt warm liquid gushing down.

"Aaaaah!!!Somebody!Please!Stop it!"

Suddenly the warehouse door slammed open.

"MABEL!"

"PACIFICA!"

[A/N] Hi everyone!The story is coming really close to an end.Maybe I should make a prologue?I don't know.Still kinda hard to type with my left hand,but I'm getting used to it!Thanks for all the reassuring words,guys!

Now,the crazy,lunatic song Mabel sang was a Freddy Fazbear theme with lyrics that I found on Videoder.You guys should check it out on YouTube!

I tweaked a bit of the lyrics though.Still,the song belongs to the creator!Not me!I wouldn't have come up with perfect lyrics like he/she did!

Thanks to everyone who read and voted on this story!You guys are AWESOME!
*gives virtual cookies*Stay awesome,people!

Oh,wait!The picture up there.Almost forgot about that!I drew it yesterday.Using my left hand.What do you think?It was supposed to represent Mabel but....heh.

My drawing skills are terrible!

Lol.

PFT,out! *drops mic*