Demand Respect

"Hey!There you guys are!Where have you been?"I said .

My brother shrugged."Outside."I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously.Dipper,stop being so melancholic!It's a party!"

"So,Mabel.You finished dancing with my brother?"

"Yup!He's fat like a pig!I like him!"The look on Pacifica's face meant she took it the wrong way.

"It's a compliment."

"Oh.Okay the-"

"DIPPER DEAR!!!"Candy's voice erupted from the gore dephts of the miraculously big mouth of eart-What am I even thinking?I saw Dipper smirking.

'Get outta my head,Dippingsauce!'

'Fine,fine.'

Candy hugged Dipper,squeezing the life out of him in the process.Oh,Candy...

"Hey,blondie!Why were you alone with my man?"

Pacifica froze."Um,I-we were-uh..."

Of course,Candy overeacted and slapped her face.

Typical Candy Chiu.

The force of being hit made Pacifica fell.Candy grabbed her hair.Okay,getting WAY to far.

"Listen to me,nitwit!I would not tolerate you being near my man ever aga-"

"Who said he was your man?"Shakily,Pacifica got up.

"You do realize that your standing on my uncle's property.The Pines family property.And I'm Pacifica Pines.Which makes this my property.And you try to beat me up?" She walked over to the door and said...

"Candy Chiu,I demand you to leave."