The Tent of Mystery Party 1

"Can your uncle throw a party or what?!"Uncle Bud shouted over the music.Everyone was here,even Lazy Susan!

"And...you're charging $2 to get in,but $15 to get out."Gideon frowned.I shrugged.

Suddenly,the music stopped as the door opened.Everyone gasped.But I bet mine was the loudest because...

The Gleeful twins were here.They looked stunning!I've never seen a tux like Dipper's!And Mabel's dress!I looked down at mine.I was wearing yellow socks,crimson skirt,pink tank top,Red ribbon and turquoise triangle shaped earings.I looked like nothing compared to Mabel.Everyone greeted them,asking the twins to marry them,complimenting them and asking for autographs.Behind the twins were two girls,dressed fabulously.One was rocking a green school uniform,slick black hair and black rimmed glasses.The other was quite large with red hair and yellow shirt with matching skirt.At the sight of them,the crowd shivered.Some looked nervous.The twins spotted me and Gideon and walked towards us.I noticed how Dipper was more handsome up close.

"Hey,girl!I remember you!Great party here!"Mabel said with no accent.

"I don't think we've officially met,I'm Mabel Gleeful and this is my lil'bro Dipper Gleeful."Mabel tapped Dipper's shoulder.Dipper was studying us.'Okay Pacifica don't faint or anything'

"Nice to meet you."Dipper's voice was ice cold.

"Is he always like this?"Gideon asked.I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Hahahaha!I like your boldness Gideon!Yes,he's...not a social person."

"How'd you know our...."I didn't get to finish.

"Your names?",Dipper asked,a smirk forming on his lips."Nothing in this town goes by without our knowledge,Pacifica."

He and Mabel shared a look.Must be a twin thing.

"Hey,Mabes!What are you doing with these losers!They don't deserve your attention!"A gruff voice was heard.

It was the girls just now.Uh-oh.

"Are these your new victims?"The girl in green said.She was eyeing us up and down.

"Were they bothering you,Dipper dear?"

My eyebrows furrow in confusion.I officially hate green now.

Dipper seemed to notice."Candy,how many times do I have to tell you to not call me that?"

Candy kissed Dipper's cheek.Dipper's eyes seemed to glow a little.

What....