Unity

"Look who finally showed up."Mabel sighed.She flicked my forehead,giggling.

"Some admirers you've got,hmmm?"She twirled around and around.Dipper and Gideon watched her every move for they know my life is on Mabel's hands.

"Mabel Gleeful.Put her down now."Dipper was sweating now.Wow,he's concerned?For me?

"Nope!"She replied ,popping the 'p'

Mabel looked at Dipper,tears beginning to go down from her eyes.

"Oh,so you actually care about her,Dipper?What about me?From the time we found about the truth about Gravity Falls till this moment,you never cared about me."

"What?!Mabel,you know its n-"

"Talk to the hand,broseph."

"Mabel,is this about us?"Gideon spoke for the first time.

"Yes."

"Look,I'm sorry.You deserve an honest break-up."

"Oh,really? Then, why'd you tell this here Pacifica to do it for you?"

"I-I was scared okay?You were so pushy and-"

"I.Was.What?!"

Uh-oh.Struck a cord there.

"Now watch,my audience,as I kill her....
and never bring her back again."

Mabel turned around to stab me when suddenly she shrieked.I squirmed from her high pitched scream.

Dipper had threw a pocket knife at Mabel's leg.Talk about betrayal.

"Dipper,wha-"

"I'm sorry,Mabel."

I started to feel light headed.I felt something warm coming from my nose.

"Pacifica!"Gideon gasped.He looked at Dipper.

Dipper threw his phone to Gideon.

"Get your sister out of here and call an ambulance.I'll deal with her."

That was the last thing I heard before passing out.