The stroll

Dipper handed $30 dollars to Deuce as we got out.

"Don't pay for me.I can get in and out for free."

He shrugged and kept the extra $15.We started walking through the town.The eerie lights were casting shadows everywhere.We were near the woods by the time Dipper stopped walking.The sight of the woods at night made me shiver.Dipper walked a few steps then looked at me.

"You coming?"

"Umm,sure."

Hesitantly,I walked with him.Then,I heard a rustling sound coming from a bush behind me.And a tiny man tumbled out.I screamed and closed my eyes.

"Hey, its okay.It's just a little gnome."

Slowly,I opened my eyes.The gnome was staring at me.

"Let's go."I said.That creepy gnome was still staring at me.We walked a little deeper into the woods.I heard a hiss and a growl.

"Wait,did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Then there it was again.Dipper stepped closer to a bush behind me and I saw a snake and a honey badger making out.

"Ugh."Dipper said

"Aww...Their gonna make a little snatcher!How cute!"

"Your just like Mabel before..."

"Before what?"

"Nothing.Just pretend I didn't say anything."

We were walking back to the party when I decided to break the silence.

"You know,the gnome is in my brother's book."

He freezed."What book?"

"A book he found in the forest.It had a number 3 on it."

"Oh."He was smiling.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine...everything is fine..."Creep.