episode 6:A rollercoaster

Please keep in mind that the medicine, places, and other products in this chapter are fictional and do not exist in real life, they are purely made be my imagination. This episode will not be 100% correct medically.

"Miss Potato Face,please pass me the alcohol? I need to clean her wound."

"Of course. Here you go, remember to give her a box of klapethamol."

" a box of what?"

"Klapethamol, you smart ass. It's for internally disinfecting the wounds on somebody's head. You didn't go to medical university for nothing"

"Oh, yeah right. Ever since John broke up with me, I don't even know which is left and right."

" will you take the fucking box or not?"

" sorry."

As you can see, Peppa was in the nurses' medical room. She hit her head so bad she forgot some things and she got a wound on her poor head bigger than Putin's score on his physics test. Even though she embarrased herself in front of the disgusting 70 year old male, he didn't mind that much. He already got a boost of popularity, started his own clique and is also in the popular kids gang. Because of this, his distance to peppa will be big. Even though he has a little bit of feelings for her, his social life won't permit him to interact with her.

"Oh my god..where am I?"

"SHELLY THE PIG WOKE UP!!!!! GET A GLASS OF WATER AND A KLAPETHAMOL RIGHT NOW!!! don't worry sweetie, you are in the medical cabinet. You are safe." Yelled miss potato head.

The nurse gives her the pill, re assures her she is safe and after cleaning up the wound,she puts a pink bandage on it and tells peppa she is ready to go.

"A pink bandage? Really?"

"It's better than nothin' tight?"

" you're from Texas aren't you?"

"Shut up. You're good to go."

Peppa grabbed her stuff, said goodbye and went to the girls bathroom. She saw Victoria looking in the mirror.

" vic.."

Victoria immediately turned her head around and went to peppa pig for a hug.

" don't. You squished my head."

" Oh I'm sorry."

"Where's Emily?"

" I don't know. "

"You don't?"

"No."

"What do you mean you don't? You are always together."

" not today. Victoria sighs and looks in the mirror while she fixes her hair."

"Victoria what do you mean not today?"

" what?"

"I asked you. Why are you not with Emily?" Said Peppa In a harsh tone.

"Why do it even matter?she's better off without me. It seems like she knows it all"

"I-im sorry?" Peppa was left flabbergasted. Victoria left the girls bathroom without a word, leaving peppa worried. Seeing them separated was a big shock. Victoria and Emily were glued together like no other Even before peppa enroll in the highschool. They were the closest and peppa never ever knew or saw friends like them. It was like getting stabbed in the heart.

" what in the world?"

Physics glass began, putin's seat was empty. The moment peppa entered the class, every body went quiet and started whispering. Eyes were targeted on her like arrows,girls were laughing and fingers were pointing towards her. But she didn't let them upset her. She sat quietly while getting ready for class. She turned around, and saw that Emily was sitting lonely fidgeting around with her pen. Victoria's usual seat was empty.

It deeply hurt,knowing that physics class was their only period all three together and now they were apart. Peppa knew Vic very well,so she knew she was skipping class. She was focused in her toughts, until the door opened and everybody started making noise and clapping, laughing,and saying hi.

The moment she looked up, she felt like the ceiling was collapsing over her.

It was incredible.

Vladimir himself.

Peppa blushed.

She was embarrased, so she just put her face into her arms. The embarrassment and the roller-coaster she was felling was crazily incredible. Unbelievable. She was on the verge of tears yet also almost laughing of joy.

"How my friends doin'?"

Putin laughed and said hi to his friends, and hand shaked them. He was very popular, seems like peppa was not the only one thirsting over him

" Hey hubby! I left a seat empty just for you! I made your favorite sandwich!"

What in the upside down is going on?peppa was disgusted.

He went and sat with his mates. Not even a minute later, the bullying started taking its place.

"Hey,bacon girl!! How'd it feel falling factory reseting yourself?"

Everybody burst out laughing.

Peppa was holding her tears in. She said nothing.

Even though putin didn't find it funny, he pretended to laugh. Blood went to his brain in that moment.

Emily immediately reacted to the bully's words .

"And you shut your mouth, roasted beef! I'm gonna make brisket out of you if you open your mouth one more time. "

Everybody was shocked. Michael the Cow's mouth dropped.

Emily sat next to peppa, comforting her.

"Don't listen to their words."

Peppa wiped her tears and continued to take some notes.

Peppa mouthed 'thank you' and Emily smiled at her.

"You're welcome."