episode 5 : the accident

Peppa was clicking her pen nervously. She was lost in mixed toughts and she was going feral.

Vic: so, what should we start with?

Emily: well she needs to show off the fact that she is not shy and confident. Let go off that damn anxiety! He aint gon' make you bacon for breakfast,chill.

Silence hits the room.

Peppa: but what if he will?

Vic: I mean, yeah, he's like 900 foot tall,bald,no teeth, alcoholic. God knows what he's capable of.

Emily was embarrased.

Emily: w-well we can just ignore the fact that you are a pig and he is a Russian bastar- i mean guy.

Vic: Emily can you not?we are here to help peppa with her new sugar daddy- i MEANT CRUSH IM SORRY.

peppa was disapointed in her besties. She threw the paper that was supposed to be a letter left in his locker and the purple anxiety-calming pen on the table and left the literature writing room. Tears built up in her eyes and she just wanted to throw herself off the building and land in a toilet, then be flushed.

15 minutes ago

Peppa: Alright, so I gotta get his number amd text him a hi, to be, you know, friends *wink*

Emily: text? Ew peppa. Romantic people send letters. Give me a pen and a paper girl.

Peppa: alright,i was trying to be trendy...i highly doubt he has a phone tho he has a bank account emptier that george's brain.

Vic: ya, on point.

Emily: let's go the literature writing room,there's nobody there on Mondays.

As the girls walked in, they kept trying to figure out how to start a letter .

Back to right now, literature room, Victoria and Emily.

Vic: for god's sake can't you keep your mouth shut?
Em: Oh YOU are talking? You literally ended that conversation with bullshit! You hurt her! Emily crossed her arms.
Vic: well you could have cut off the insults
Em: so could you; but you choose to be a baddie and do whatever your brainless ass wants
Vic: sincerely, Emily, fuck you. You never cared for her.
Emily: and you did right?funny. You never stop throwing the fault on me. Accept the fact that you are in the wrong and stop quarreling with me.
Vic:WELL IF YOU ARE MORE USEFUL GO AFTER HER! since you care so much, since you love her so much.

The conversation ended with silence, but the silence has been broken by Eric.

Eric: I..think...i..got the wrong drama room. Sorry

He then shut the door and ran to the drama room.

Peppa pig, locker 24.

Peppa opened her locker holding tears in and put her books in. She picked up a crayon and a few notebooks, getting ready for latin class. She was so tired, her brain couldn't study and couldn't understand basic things.

As she was arranging things in her locker, somebody appeared next to her opening the locker loudly and she felt a breath on her neck.

"AAH! SHIT!"
Peppa got so scared she threw her Latin book into the janitors bucket and a notebook on the English teacher's head.

"WHO DARES TO TOUCH MY HUMAN BRAIN WITH THE MATERIAL NOTEBOOK OF THE LATIN LANGUAGE WHILE I AM DRINKING MY DAMN EXPRESSO COFFEE. YOU WILL PAY I SWEAR- oh hey johnny<3. AND YOU WILL DESPAIR ONTO THE DARKEST GROUNDS IN THIS WORLD."

"She's on drugs isn't she."

Peppa burst out laughing in front of the mysterious person with a deep sexy smexy yummy in my tummy papi chulo dead roadkill squirell on the verge of birth.
"Listen, it was funny but get out of my wa-"

Peppa slipped and fell flat on her head in front of the sexy Vladimir Putin. She embarrased herself.

He did nothing but smirk and lend a hand. Peppa was frozen, she looked like a paralyzed piece of garbage.

"So, are you going to take my fucking hand or not?"

"Y-yes, oh my god."

"I-Im sorry for this scene. This is mad embarrasing. Peppa said while picking stuff from the floor"

"Um, hey your panties are out-"
But he was interrupted by the angry janitor.

"HEY BITCH HERES YA DAMN LATIN BOOK! JUNTA TU MIERDA PERRA FEA,TAN IMADURA PARA GOLPEARME EN LA CABEZA! oh shit that was Spanish."

Peppa got hit once again in the head with her Latin book, the janitor hit the goal like a football player, but instead it was a child's head and a latin book.

Putin's jaw dropped.
Peppa looked like a dead mosquito

" damn you look like a mosquito hit by my dad. "

Putin's mind

God she looks hot. How did she know I have a mosquito fetish,she's awesome.

Yet peppa was unresponsive.

Will continue..