Sparking/Surge Cold Shu Kurenai x Childish Reader

Beginne am Anfang

(Y/N) pouted as the red eyed albino just rubbed his temple with one hand before standing up and picking her up in his arms again.

The (e/c) eyed girl blushed and held onto his shoulders as he walked back to his office.

"You're seriously a childish troublemaker. Everytime you cause a trouble it happens because you have a silly wish you want to fulfill. You need to stop being like this or else one day this childish attitude might get you killed."

The albino threatened as his girlfriend hid her face in his chest and made a 'QwQ' face. Though Shu didn't show it outside, he actually smiled inside, feeling happy that (Y/N) was being clingy to him.
He didn't want to admit it but he enjoyed teasing her.

It was true that she was a troublemaker and that really caused Shu a lot of problems because he was always running around either solving the problems she'd cause or helping her if she got in trouble herself.
But no matter how mad he would be, her little innocent child like attitude would always make his heart melt.
Perhaps that was one of the reasons why he loved her so much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shu's office:

"Now, sit here and take rest. I'm gonna go do my work."

Shu instructed as he set (Y/N) down on the couch of his office before going to sit on his desk and start working as well.

"Okie dokie!"

The (h/c) haired girl smiled happily as she took out her phone and airpods to listen to some music and play some games as well.
And with that Shu also began his work.

An hour and a half later:

"Hmm, so these are the papers on which I have to- huh? Wait a minute. There are some pages missing here."

Shu muttered to himself as he scanned through the bundle of papers. He sighed to himself before getting up,

"I need to go and ask my secretary about this. He must be knowing where the missing papers are."

Then his red eyes glanced at the (h/c) haired girl who was busy with her phone.

'(Y/N) doesn't look like she's gonna get up from the couch anytime soon. I can go and get the papers within 10 minutes.'

The albino thought as he walked out of his office.

Little did he know, leaving (Y/N) and his important papers alone in the office could prove to be very dangerous.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2 minutes later:

"This game is soooooo boring..."

(Y/N) whined as she took off her airpods and put them aside with her phone.

"I want to play something physical..."

She muttered to herself as she stood up and now walked near Shu's desk.

"Umm...I wonder where Shu went. Nevermind, he must've gone to do some urgent work."

She said to herself again as she looked at the things kept on his desk. Pen stand, paper weight, files, Spryzen's launcher, a few pens but nothing special enough to attract her attention. Until...

She spotted a bundle of papers which were kept near the edge of the table and just above the spot where the dustbin was supposed to be.

Picking up the bundle, the (e/c) eyes of the female scanned them.

'These papers must be of no use, that's why Shu has kept them near the dustbin's edge. I can use these papers to make planes to play with and this way they will be re-used as well.'