Chapter 11

Three weeks later...

As Arctora'hm and his friends finished their final training exercises that's when the lights went off and the emergency lights came on and the alarms blared as they did troops in grey and gold trim armor burst through the ceilings and windows as four more burst through the front door. "Quickly YvStorm, get Arctora'hm and his friends back to mount justice I'll handle our guests." "Ace, now isn't your time to play savior. I'm the King of Purgatory I'll send these bastards there personally." "

YvStorm..." "Master YvStorm you can't do this!" Arctora'hm shouted. YvStorm bellowed a deep hearty laugh. "Don't worry Tora, I'll be right behind you. Just focus on surviving. Now go!" Kitsune grabbed Arctora'hm by the hand and they followed the others down the hall. "Alright, I'll show you why I'm the Purgatory-Storm!" YvStorm gripped his doubled headed axe and manifested his purgatory shield.

The armored troopers opened fire on him when he dodged the tracer rounds and threw his axe across the  hall decapitating five troopers as he ran past their beheaded bodies he grabbed another trooper by the head and slammed their head through the wall and dragged another across the wall and into three more troopers. One of the troopers threw a smoke grenade and followed it up with a flash bang. "HAHA! This is the most fun I've had in a while. Now they die like true warriors!" YvStorm activated his Purgatory eyes and he saw three troopers souls. "Time to send these three to my soul torture chamber back home!"

As the troopers moved in closer that's when one screamed in fear as his soul was ripped from his body and entered the shield. The other two turned to investigate when another gave a muffled scream when the exact same thing that happened to their previous brother in arms happened to them. The last trooper turned to see the soulless eyes of the Purgatory-Storm black lightning crashed down on them they yelled in agony as they fell to their knees. "Who sent you?" "Wh-White Hole shall be the new beginning!" As the trooper tried to reach for a grenade as a last ditch effort to end their life YvStorm kicked the grenade out of the troopers' hand and smiled.

"I'm going to have fun with this one!" "Your soul will be spared in the Kingdom of Purgatory but it shall wither and die after the lightning ends. "Haha, it seems our job is done." "Your job? Shyt! it was a distraction!" "Thats right." "Tsk, cheap trick but commendable." YvStorm picked up his axe and swung it downward splitting the trooper in half. Yvstorm was the only one left standing with a small stream of blood trickling onto the grass out front and splattered across the walls. YvStorm began to run after the others. Meanwhile at the Boom Tube... "You're very hard to get to Infinite Spartan!" "Who the hell are you guys?" "It's none of your business but it's time for you to come with me quietly. "Screw this bitch! I'm going to kill her!" Kitsune charged forward and tossed her short sword.

Captain Kel tried to dodge it when it came back and got her right in the leg. "Oh sorry did that sting?" "Cocky bitch." Captain Kel slammed her staff on the ground sending a shock wave causing  Kitsune to go flying back only to break in mid air and shoot microscopic electric particle needles at Captain Kel and begin to exchange blows with her. "You're actually a decent fight." complimented Captain Kel. "Whatever." Kitsune replied back snarkly. That's when the microscopic electric particle needles embiggened causing her to fall to her knees; she coughed up blood and started to get back up when Kitsune put her sword to her neck.

"Don't try anything funny or else you're dead." "Still have a long way to go amateur." Captain Kel turned into bubbles and the real Captain Kel was behind Arctora'hm and began to entrap him in a bubble that's when Gem-Night shot a multitude of shards at her. "So annoying." "Keep your eyes on the birdie." Captain Kel  was sent reeling as Joan delivered a mach 1 punch to Captain Kel. "Sorry, we're late mon-amis." "Better late than never I suppose." Gem-Night commented.