Chapter 19

Kitsune began to focus her entire life force on gathering all of the nearby electrical energy from not only herself but the very essence of matter itself she began to feel immense power surging throughout her entire body she screamed out in pain as it began to get too much for her but she decided to expel that excess energy into the bubble ink dragon. (No! she's overloading it I have to break the link now!) Kel broke the link between her and the dragon and the dragon exploded into a wet inky fiery electrical rain.

Kitsune landed on her feet and held her hand out and her short sword flew from the floor to her hands. (This power I have is like a warm heartbeat it doesn't hurt. It feels comforting my speed and power feel unrivaled.) (Is this the peak of her power or is it more stored within her? This girl truly is amazing! But I can't have her upstage me even if we're enemies now! I want her acknowledgement! She's the only one to give me a real challenge!) Kel began to absorb the ink fog and the bubbles began to turn into  steel the ink hardened into a wand as the transformation finished she had bubble steel armor and a carbonized ink wand. (You're getting me so excited. I haven't been pushed this far except once and that was against Master Yuinlom.)

  "You there; before this battle ends tell me what your name is?" Kel commanded. "Hmph, Since you're the only person to get me this worked up I'll tell you. My name is...."  "A very beautiful name. My name is Keltori. "Shall we end this like a shonen manga?" "Wouldn't have it any other way." Keltori said smiling to herself. Kitsune jumped in the air followed by Keltori both ready to clash powerful attacks. "KELTORI!!!!" ".....!!!!!" As both combatants landed on either side of each other as they both collapsed to the ground. That's when Arctora'hm burst free of the healing capsule as he opened his eyes they began to glow silver with a hint of golden yellow in the iris. As he stepped out of destroyed healing capsule he walked over to Kitsune and began to cloak her in a violet flame. He then looked over at Keltori and snapped his fingers and she was transported to a another dimension.

"She will be fine Lil' Fox her injuries were more severe so I sent her to the healing mirror dimension." "Thank you Tora."  "Where are the others?" "They're a bit preoccupied at the moment." I turned to see Yuinlom as he swayed the wine in his hand back and fourth. "So you've actually healed faster than I expected." "Round 2?" "If you really want this ass whooping again then let's begin." "Lil' Fox stay there. Do not interfere by no means you've done enough." "If you say so Tora." "I mean it!" "I understand." Yuinlom put  his glass of wine down and cracked his muscles.