Chapter 17

As explosions from Robin's bird-a-rangs lured half the guards to the sound. "Good, they've begun. Now let's see if I can find Tora's electrical signature." Kitsune calmed her mind and began to reach a hand out and she began to see the electrical auras of everyone in and around the facility that is until she saw the bright light of Arctora'hm. (Please be okay, Tora you just have to be.) "He's this way!" Kitsune began running down the hall followed by the others. Meanwhile at the training facility... "Lord Yuinlom we have kids breaking into the base!"

"So they've arrived for him eh?" "Captain Kel you and the White Sun Guardians go meet our adversaries. I'll be over there soon."  "Yes, Lord Yuinlom sir." Captain Kel disappeared. "It will soon come to fruition as long as you don't stop me...Son." Back with Team Kitsune... "He's here!" As Kitsune and the others opened the door to see an almost healed Arctora'hm she began to run over to his capsule when an explosion of ink caused her to jump back into a handspring catch. "So we meet again fox?" "Kel." Kitsune's eyes began to glow. "Calm down."Kaldur put a comforting hand on her shoulder. She looked back at him and took a deep breath. "You're right, thanks Kaldur I can see why Arctora'hm considers you his brother." "Let's handle this adversary first and get Tora back together." "Hell yeah!" "What, you thought you'd get away from me, 24606?"

"No... it can't be!" "But it can be." "Took you long enough Ilbaro.Did you handle the others?" "Naw, I just wanted my rematch with my old friend. Besides...The others are far worse than me especially numbers 1 and 2." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Aqualad exclaimed. "So this is the Atlantain, that gave you trouble last time?" "He's the son of "him." "Ah, now I see why this will be a great warm up. Who do you want first?" "Leave the girl to me." "Aw, no fun. Oh well I did this to myself. I guess I'll take the quiet one." "Hey! Atlantain!" Aqualad looked over at Ilbaro. "What is it?" "Number 4 will handle you!" "Number 4?" "Yeah me."

As soon as Aqualad tried to react in time he was knocked back." "Have fun Reza-Chan!" "Thanks for giving me the Atlantain sweetheart!" "It seems she still has feelings for you." "Well she is the mother of Alexander. Quiet one; follow me!" "..." "Gaelic and Ilbaro flickered away. "Fox Girl! This will be your final bow!"