Chapter 23

5 years later...

"You've improved a lot in both Atlantain magic and your new quadent-spear." "Thank you Queen Mera." "Arctora'hm, I have a task for you." "Yes, what is it King Arthur?" "I need you to guard my daughter Andrina. I'm going to send Kaldur back to the team." "Understood, your grace." As I began to swim back to Atlantis from the training grounds an explosion happened and King Arthur flew back as I looked back to see Black Manta. "King Arthur!" I started to swim back over to him.

"No! Go back and Go protect my Daughter!" I started to swim back to Atlantis as I saw blaster fire from both sides getting closer and closer when I was tackled into an ocean cliffside. I coughed up blood as I looked up to see Ocean Master. "So my brother's adoptive son knows of me." "Of course, are you the one behind the attack on Atlantis?" "Me? No not one bit. I'm just here to see my brother's face as he watches his favorite adoptive son be killed by my hand." "I don't have time for this." That's when Kaldur showed up and knocked Ocean Master back." "Kaldur!" "Go to Andy and you take her to Eternal Mountain!" "Got it!" Ocean Master charged forward and swung his trident when I blocked it with my quadent-spear. "We don't play that bullshit here!"

I kicked him and followed up with an intense Electro-Water Shark. It chased him as he was dodging it. "What a nuisance!" Ocean Master sent a beam of Atlantain Magic at the shark but it ate it and grew bigger and faster. "The 7 seas!?" The Electro-Water Shark bit down on Ocean Master and began draining his Atlantain Magic. Ocean Master screamed out in pain as he struggled to get out of its jaws. I swam back to Atlantis and began looking around for Andy. "Andy!" "Andy where are you!?" "I'm over here Tora!" I started to swim over to the sound of Andy's voice that's when I found her in the throne room held hostage by Lady Shiva and Blue beetle. "Lady Shiva and...BLUE!!" "So nice of you to join us for this little party." "Shiva, let her go." "I don't think so....My bosses want this pretty little one for their plan but we need you as well." "What do you mean they need me?"

"You're the fracture. The anomaly that is a Crux of fate of the multiverse." Blue beetle interjected. "What are you even doing Jaime! You're a good guy you're not meant to be on the side of villains." "Ever since I was put on Mode my eyes have never been more clearer!" (Damn, they got to his scarab. If I want to rescue Andy without getting her harmed I'm going to have to separate them.)