Chapter 18

As Captain Kel charged downwards to Kitsune Kitsune quickly jumped to the side but Captain Kel used her hand to catch herself and spring board herself over to Kitsune. Kitsune planted her feet down and caught her and redirected her entire power of her tackle strike back into Captain Kel's body as this happened Captain Kel winced in pain.

Kitsune then followed up with a swift strong knee to Captain Kel's stomach and her eyes began to glow and could see the meta pathway system and she quickly blocked the entire meta pathway system in her left hand. Captain Kel fell to the ground as she got back up weakly holding her disabled left arm. Captain Kel began to catch her breath as she moved a strand of her purple hair out of her eyes. (Her eyes are glowing. She's improved a lot.) Captain Kel smirked slightly and held her working right arm out and began to make inky mist around them. (Bubble ink dragon.) Captain Kel spewed out bubbles with ink inside of them creating a giant dragon out of them. The dragon roared and breathed fiery ink at Kitsune.

(I can see her with my dragon's eye.) Captain Kel sat down meditating. That's when she quickly opened her eyes and they changed from emerald green to a crimson red. (This will not be the end of the story. I've yet to write! But if this is the end will I have found the family I was looking for? Did I find a purpose from the White Hole Order?) (I honestly couldn't say. My only real friends were Ilbaro and I hate to admit it but... I've taken a liking to this girl even though our encounters were only twice in the past few weeks I felt a connection with her a possibility of friendship perhaps?)

Kel stood up and shot ink bullets into the cloud that's when a brilliant dance of royal purple and midnight blue shined and Kitsune swung a blade across the battlefield and cleared the Ink fog. (Kel, you've been the only one to push me this far besides YvStorm sensei. I thank you for the short interactions we had I felt a bond between us even though you're annoying you're like a sister to me. This final attack shall decide our fate. Don't hold back! I want to fight you at your full power!"

As the ink bullets began to make their way to Kitsune she summoned a barrier of electrical energy but the ink bullets exploded. (Damn it! Did she know the barrier wasn't strong enough to take on the explosion?) That's when Kel appeared behind Kitsune. (Shit! she just baited me!?) Kitsune quickly took her short sword and extended its reach by channeling her energy through the hilt causing it to pierce Kel. Kel coughed up blood as the energy blade pierced her spleen and ruptured a kidney. (She severely damaged two of my eternal organs! But I can't let this set back sway me!)

Kel took her blood and whistled when all of a sudden the ink bubble dragon roared and swooped in and gripped Kitsune in its jaws. Kitsune began to focus her energy but suddenly felt too weak. (Damn it! My time isn't up yet...) Soon she noticed the dragon was draining her meta-energy. (With her energy I can be able to repair the tissue damage and one of my eternal organs but that's it.)

(I have to absorb the energy from the fog and the electrical currents in the air. But if I do that I just might die from critical overload. Well I guess if I'm to die this early at least I'm dying for the man I'm in love with. Guess it wouldn't have been so bad to end up with Tora... I'm sorry Tora but I have to do this... My only regret is that I never got to tell you how I felt or my actual name...Well, it looks like my dawn is ending but yours is just the beginning. Farewell my setting sun.)