Chapter 31

As Nanotech Ace held his arm to Knovac's face he began to charge up a codex blast when Knovac summoned a plasma dagger from the ground and swung it upwards he cut off Nanotech Ace's hand that's when a new Nanotech Ace began to emerge from the cut off limb. (It's going to take my nanites some time to replicate my full body and get into position. Time to begin the bait and lure.)

As the real Nanotech Ace begin to lead Knovac deeper into the woods Gem-Knight now with clearer head just thought about the fact he can track Keltori with the necklace he gave her for their 3rd year anniversary and their fourth seems to be only 2 days away as it happens to be Keltori's birthday. (Aw man, Keltori is going to kill me if I don't do something extra special after this and I still need to get her favorite boba tea fountain.)

As Nanite Ace began to drain Knovac's digital footprint from history that's when he outstretched his hand and sent a codex cube into his leg causing it to digitize and he fell to the ground. "Knovac you're an enigma to this world and you must be purged. Also you must become one with the codex." "The hell?" "Ace! Stop." Nanite Ace turned around and said "If you interfere with my cleanse you too shall know death through the codex world." (Shit! He's gone full Nanite I'm going to have to stop him...But I can't let Knovac escape again...)

Gem-Knight clenched fist in frustration and anger that's when someone came down and landed in-between Nanite Ace and Knovac a huge shockwave of dust and water was sent upwards. "Geez, Ace I can't even run my business in New Orleans without hearing you're causing havoc." "You're such a pain little brother." The dust settled and a man in an emerald green 1970s suit and fedora along with someone in a grey spider-like spandex suit showed up.

Nanite Ace outstretched his hand and began to form a codex blast when the person in the grey spider suit quickly kicked away his hand to the other side and elbowed him in the ribs and then paralyzed him by hitting him in the pressure points as he finished by webbing him up from a mouth slit in his mask. Knovac tried to crawl away when a platinum cage surrounded him and the stranger took out a strange looking device and knelt down to Nanite Ace. "HEY! What do you think you're doing?" "Chill, this will bring Ace back and lock the Nanite side of him back again." The spider guy responded. The one in the suit held it to his nose as he breathed it in and began to calm down.

"Give it a minute or two and he'll be back to his old self." "Thank you. But who are you two? How am I going to get Keltori out of wherever she's at?" "Mr. Rain." "Blind Spider-Weaver." "As to the answer to your last question that's more his job." Mr. Rain pointed his finger behind Gem-Knight as he turned around I saw Keltori and two other people. "Keli!" Gem-Knight and Keltori ran to each other and kissed each other as Gem-Knight spun them both around. "Alright lovebirds." Mr. Rain smiled as he walked up to us.

"I'd suggest you get a lot more stronger but put her first from now on." "What do you mean?" "Well that's her place to tell." Gem-Knight looked at Keltori she chuckled and started to cry as she choked out the words: "We're pregnant." "NO WAY!" Gem-Knight kissed Keltori again. One of the other figures cleared their throat. "Oh I'm sorry, thank you both and what are your names?" "Crystallis, you know the other one already." "Oh my God..."