"What kind of Haldblood are you?"

And as your eyes slowly close, you subconsciously reach for the fire that your blood is longing for.

Before passing to the land of dreams, you see a glazy, blurry sight, and you can not understand its importance just yet.

As your intact hand touches the flames, they run over your skin, this time without causing any pain.

As the fire turns blue around your flesh, King's left wing moves in his dream.

You feel safe like never before, as it covers your body gently, at the cost of revealing his own to the darkness.

.

.

.

As you wake up in the morning you startle when you feel metal around your wrist. You try to move, and a shackle clings with a clear and disturbing noise.

You freeze down with fear, but as you look around you can't see the Lunarian anywhere. The light enters through the distant windows, letting you see again.

And you frown when you realize it's not the only source of light in the room.

When you look down, you see the shape of a large hand under your neck and collarbone, above your breasts.

A shape, burning with tiny, calm flames that spread warmth through every inch of your body.

You scream shortly as you startle and hit your skin to put out the fire, but it doesn't go away.

You start to panic even if it doesn't hurt you, yet you stop when a sudden voice sounds from the ground.

"You can't make it disappear that way!"

You bump your head into the table, which King handcuffed you to. You hiss from the slight pain and look down, then you get surprised so much that you forget the burning mark.

An adorable little girl is smiling at you brighter than anyone you have met before.

She has white hair on top, which fades into aqua green, then into clear blue. You lour as you see two horns on her head.

The child's not even the size of your shin.

"Who are you?" she asks excitedly, running to your foot. You gulp and recoil again, massaging your slightly aching head. "Uncle King never lets anyone inside this room!"

Your jaw drops, and you feel the air running out of your lungs as you try to process the last sentence. As you ask back, your voice distorts into a weak, high-pitched whine.

"Uncle what?"

The child chuckles sweetly and hurries to your free arm, starting to climb up on it as if it was a tree.

You shake your head in disbelief and lift it. She laughs as she slips down, now hanging from your wrist.

"Oi, I wanna help you!" she protests. "You should remove the flames. Just because they don't hurt you, you shouldn't set anything on fire."

"Why am I burning?" you whisper shockedly, watching as the child climbs to your elbow like a little monkey.

She jumps to your knee and sticks out her tongue in concentration as she finds balance on it.

"It's Lunarian magic, you know!" she laughs. "Uncle King does it to me all the time, when I have a nightmare. He lights his finger up and draws a circle over my palm like whoosh! And after it goes up in flames, it will help you sleep. Makes you feel warm and safe."