🦋 11 🦋

Fuck me

Fuck me .
This is fucking ridiculous . Remind me again why did I think it was a good idea to bring her home and babysit her drunk ass . One hour with her and my patience is running thin .

My eyes travel up and down her sleeping form , her hairs messy and falling over her face . She looks so much like a kitten when she sleeps . It's almost adorable . Ofcourse she had to pass out on my account . Now that she's asleep I think of tonight's events . Drunk Miraya is a goddamn headache . First she started flirting with an egg-face then refused to comply with me and walk to the car . When I didn't carry her as she demanded , she started fucking gliding on the floor with her heels on as if she was skating . When I tried to stop her from falling she started racing me to the car . I had to threaten her to walk back home . Even when I buckled her up she kept asking me stupid questions . It was clear that Miraya had no control of her head . As amusing it was to listen to her talk about how nice my hands and how pretty my throat was I had to ask her to shutup . For God's sake she even kissed my hand leaving her mark on me . I stare at my hand for a moment - specifically the obnoxious red lipstick mark on my hand remembering the feel of her lips on it and how a fucking peck on my hand made my whole body tremble . She has made it a life moto to piss me off . She is the reason I am sitting in my car at 3 in the morning .

Damn it .

I get out of the car and round the corner to open her door . I look at her resting figure before scooping her up in my arms and carrying her to the guestroom . She groans and nuzzles into my neck indicating she is going to wake up any minute now . I open the bedroom door and set her carefully on the bed . One of her hand is still fisting my shirt tightly . I try to pry open her hands carefully without waking her up . Her eyes twitch and she opens them slowly . Still hazy and a little red mixing with her sage green eyes . I have never seen eyes like her's. Her eyelids seemed heavy and she was struggling to stay awake .

"Where are we ?"
She asks blinking her eyes a thousand times and looking around the room with a confused frown .

I softly brush her hairs from her face and whisper , "Go back to sleep ."
I sit beside her on the bed waiting for her to fall back asleep . Her body relaxes instantly after a few minutes . I watch as her breathing evens out and she falls back to sleep . After making sure she is comfortable I take off her heels and set it down by the bed when I notice her anklet she always wears sitting on the floor . I retrieve the silver chain and absentmindedly run my thumb over it feeling the cold metal . Don't ask me why but I keep it . I turn off the lights and leave the room closing the door behind me before going to check up on Kiara . Kabir must have tucked her in because when I enter her room I find her fast asleep in her bed with the blanket pulled up to her chin and a bottle of water on her bedside table , her heels on the floor . I can't deny the smirk forming on my face . This is definitely not what I expected from Kabir . A rock has more emotions then Kabir Singhania and to see him soften when it comes to Kiara makes me want to laugh . He is whipped . And I will be too if I don't keep my distance .

I go downstairs to the living room where I grab my laptop and some coffee . I open up some of my emails and sort them out before drafting out the speech that is to be delivered to the board meeting tomorrow . A week later from today there will be a party inviting important investors , foreign allies and rivalries to announce my inheritance of the company and hopefully the engagement . That is , if she agrees to it . That day when our families discussed the proposal she was completely caught off-guard . I had agreed to the ridiculous idea when her father proposed it . As far as I was handed what I deserved I couldn't care less even if it meant marrying her . Besides , this is how our world works . As wrong as it sounds but marriage in our world can be compared to a business . They are nothing more than a way of diffusing rivalry between two families or a merger that doubles out strength and she knows it . According to our parents I need a wife and she needs a husband . Even if she agrees to this alliance , nothing would change between us . We would just survive side-by-side . For the world we will play the perfect part .

I have not just dreamt of becoming a CEO but have worked hard for it too . And now that I am getting what I have worked for all these years I can't afford distraction . And Miraya Parikh is a walking distraction . Most beautiful of them all . And I am expected to marry her . I have never allowed myself to believe in love . But for her ? I would .

All the more reason to keep myself busy . Because if I manage to keep myself busy , I wouldn't feel . I wouldn't get distracted .

Hopefully .

Kabir × Kiara

Kabir × Kiara

I have attached a picture to this chapter !

Also , shoutout to thatunwantedh0e
She didn't bully me into updating , no ! Jk
I LOVE HER 🥰

May your eyeliner be on point 🦋
~chaoticmind2311