🦋 03 🦋

After we calmed down , mom served me my meal and we ate together

After we calmed down , mom served me my meal and we ate together . I knew I should have sent them a text but this was fun . I noticed the three of them eyeing me curiously . What I wouldn't give to watch this happen .

Dad took the seat and gave me a questioning glance . To the world , he was cold and heartless . He considered privacy as his wealth . And only we knew that underneath that facade laid a very gentle and a caring father .

Mom looked at me with teary eyes and then whispered , "Dont leave us again ."
She hiccuped between every word , looked at dad and broke into tears once again . Dad being the opportunist he is , rushed to comfort her . I swear he jumps at every opportunity he gets to be near her .

That's gross . Being affectionate all the time . I would never do that .

"He won't leave this time . I will make sure of it ."
Dad smirked at me with mischief glinting in his eyes .
Weird .
But I guess that's my dad for you .

The rest of the lunch went by smoothly . After lunch , mom rushed to her room to call her friends probably to boast about how I returned home . Kiara on the other hand was adamant to not let me breathe in peace till I told her where her gift was .

"Just tell me where it is and I will leave you alone !" she huffed impatiently like a kid .

"There is no gift Kiara . You are an independent woman . You don't need your brother to buy you gifts ." I smirked well knowing her patience was running thin .

That was the one quality that we both shared .
Impatience .
Other than that we were different in every possible aspect . She always has been this chirpy hyper little ball of energy and randomest shit spews out of her mouth . I am more calmer . She has this natural ability to socialize and get along with people whereas I don't like people . At all .

"I can take care of myself , Yes . But that doesn't mean my brother should'nt spoil me . Am I not your favourite sister ?"she pouted with her signature puppy dog eyes .

"You are my only sister ."
I deadpanned.

"Daddddd!"
There . She played her dad card .

"Reyansh please don't bother her."
Dads always have a soft spot for their daughters , don't they ?

"It's in my bag upstairs . It has your name on it ." I sighed giving up . There is no way I could win against this duo .

She tackled me in another hug . I wonder if she was happy because I returned or happier because I got her a gift .

"Kiara"

"Hmm?"

"Dont . touch . anything . else!"
I warned her knowing full well her nosy ass won't follow my instructions.

She smiled at me innocently and skipped away .

Dad and I went to his home office and took seat opposite each other and discussed business for a while .

"There is something important we need to discuss . Tomorrow over lunch with Mr Parikh and Kabir . You must be tired . Take some rest ." he declared .
I nodded and stood up to go to my room .

"Reyansh !"
My hands stopped on the doorknob . I turned to him with a questioning glance .

"It's nice to have you back."
He admitted happiness lacing his voice .

"It's nice to be back."
I answered and turned back out of the room .

Shoutout to : iamnotarobloxkid and Marvsismental

Shoutout to :
iamnotarobloxkid and Marvsismental

Because these two are so fucking supportive . If I were a billionaire , I would credit their accounts. Literally . My precious🖤

May your school declare a sudden holiday🦋
~chaoticmind2311