🦋 PROLOGUE 🦋

MIRAYA PARIKH
Sage green eyes , brown hairs , pretty face and a smile that could take your breath away. She had it all . Perfect family , perfect career and a life she loved.
But then she met him and everything changed . He waltz back into her life and became it . She could have stayed away from him , the only reason she didn't was because he was her bestfriend's brother .
Until fate intervened .
Until he became her favourite quote ,
her favourite poem and her favourite story .

REYANSH KAPOOR
He was everything .
Hair black like ink , eyes blue like sky , perfect adonis like features and aura like the devil himself. He could destroy anyone with a look . With more than enough wealth and nothing to fear he was soon to inherit his position as a CEO in the company that his father founded . But at what cost ?
He was someone , you wouldn't want to be close to. He was a man , a beautiful and a dangerous man afterall . He wanted nothing to  do with love .
Until her .
Until she was the kind of love that calmed his rage .
Until she was the perfect amount of chaos and peace .

They couldn't stand each other .
But not anymore .
Not after fate intervenes .
What will it be ?
A love story without love ?
Or will they be actually locked in love ?

"We never realize how frozen we are until someone starts to melt our ice."

May your crush notice you !🦋~chaoticmind2311

~chaoticmind2311