A/N (pls read)

Hey guys so I haven't been updating for more than a month cause of exams and other family issues.

My school is about to end so please wait a little longer, probably till next weekend, and a new chapter would be out. I'll try to get back on track with the updates ASAP.

Also the book might be ending soon maybe max about 10 chapters more plus minus. I highly doubt that I would be putting out the yuki story this year or in the near future since I don't think that I'll be having a lot of time. This book should end by this year.

I'll try to end this book before I'm going on holiday for the whole of November.

I'm so sorry for putting this story on hold.

If any of you are struggling with exams just know you can do it and that there are always people around you who will help you. Hang out with those who give you motivation to do anything you want.

Those who are struggling mentally just know you're not alone you can always reach out to people. If you want you can always reach out to me hear and I'll just listen. Try not to surround yourself with those who make you struggle. I know sometimes it might be parents that make us struggle and there's not much to do about it, but by putting more good people in our lives we'll be able to overweight the amount of negative people in our lives.

If your feeling sad about anything you can cry just don't let it swallow you up. Cry and try your best to move on. I know it might not be easy but you can do it!

That's all I have to say for now see you in a week:)
(Ps: I'm so happy Oscar got a seat)