always, we'll care

Published Date: 22 May 2022
Word count: 1203
Warnings: N/A
Song: always, I'll care
A/N-

Ah this race was so frustrating especially when man's DRS wasn't working. Anyways I'm literally wringing at 11pm when I have school tomorrow and have to wake up at 5 oh9ug. Anyways, my English exam sucked. Ya that's it. Okay bye good night or morning or wtv 👍 OH AND THANK YOU FOR THE OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF SUPPORT  especially those who have been commenting. I love yall. See to guys maybe at the end of the week.

Oscar's pov:

I have been calling so many people trying to get ideas of where Adeena would go. 

I asked them about where she would go if she was stressed and needed to run away for a while.

I called Hannah. Who said she was probably somewhere with a lot of nature.

The place I brought her to when we went on a jog.

I called her brother. He said that she might be at a dance studio.

I called Lucas. He said the same as hannah.

I called a few other of her friends and it all led back to.

Nature

Dance

Singing 

Painting 

Cooking or baking (food related things) 

First I decided to check out the place I brought her to.

I was walking along the path. No signs of her but as I was about to get back into my car. I saw a keychain that looked really familiar.

Adeena's

She was probably here before she went somewhere else.

Next I decided to check the cafe she went to with her sister.

Not there.

The park that she mentioned having a picnic while painting. 

Not there. 

I sat on one of the park benches, thinking. Where could she have gone? What has she mentioned to me before?

Dancing…

Singing…

Da-

Oh

I remembered that she mentioned a dance studio before. About 15 minutes from her house.

She could be there.

I got up from the bench and walked as fast as I could to my car.

Adeena please be there. You're starting to make me worry.

~

10.30am

I reached the dance studio and walked up to the reception desk. I was greeted by a middle-aged lady.

"Hi, erm, have you seen a girl around 165cm. Light brown hair. Wearing a dark green hoodie and black pants. Her name's Adeena?" Please be here.  Please be here. 

"Ah Adeena! She's upstairs in one of the dance rooms. The black door." The lady informed me with a smile which I returned. 

"Thank you." I said with a nod and quickly made my way up to the stairs.

I knocked on the black door, no reply. So I opened it. 

As I opened it I saw Adeena dancing but also deep in thought. I decided to watch her for a while, the way she moved was so satisfying.