sleepover

Published date: 15 January 2021
Word count: 1362
Warnings: N/A
Song: All in my head (flex) (Firth harmony)

Oscar's Pov

"She's asleep, guys." I told Lily and Alex. "Do you know where her key card is?" I asked Lily.

"It's with Hannah, I think."

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"We don't have enough space for you and her."

"I can bring her to my room. I'll sleep on the couch."

"I can change her into a shirt more comfortable. Get into the toilet or something." Lily ordered us.

"Yes ma'am." Alex and I saluted and marched into the bathroom.

"You like her, don't you? " Alex asked as soon as we got into the bathroom.

"Well- I- I don't know... she just got out of a relationship literally 5 minutes before the flight where I met her. I, on the other hand, have to focus on racing." I sigh facing the floor.

"I see the way you look at her. It looked like when I met Lily for the very first time and a few times after that." He patted my shoulder.

"I- it's different. I'm in f2, Alex. I have to focus. I don't think that I can balance everything out. I think she's nice, really pretty... has the best personality, and we have a lot in common." What are you saying, Oscar? Sigh... "If it happens, it happens."

"Sounds like you have a crush to me. Just remember that a soulmate is someone you will spend your whole life with while your career is only till you retire. Don't regret it when you miss your chance. As Daniel always says, no regrets only memories."

"Okay, I'm done! Get out of the toilet!"

I carried Adeena's into my room, which was opposite and put her down on the bed.

"I don't have a crush on you, do I?" I questioned myself, and I looked at her, stroking her hair. "Anyways, goodnight, hope we can continue being friends." Or more...

~

Adeena's Pov

Boom

I shot up from my bed- wait this isn't my bed- Wait, what?

Oscar, what's he doing on the fl- oh freak? he fell off the couch. I got off the bed and squated down next to him.

"Oscar, are you awake?" I whispered next to his ear. No answer. "This dude fell from the couch onto the floor and is still sleeping." I mumbled, chuckling slightly.

I managed to drag him into his bed without him waking up as he continued snoring. I put him under the covers.

I tried to find my phone but could I manage to find Oscar's phone, though. I looked at the time. 5a.m.

I laid on the couch and started to fall asleep again.

~

Lily's Pov

Knock knock

Ding ding

The Asain Squad😉
Lucas
Does anyone know where Adeena is?

"Hello?" I opened the door and saw hannah. "Hannah, hey. You let me guess you are looking for Adeena just like Lucas? She's at Oscar's room, but the text isn't delivered to her."