plan

Plubished date: 17 March 2022
Word count: 1121 words
Warnings: N/ A
Song: Teach Me How To Love (Shawn Mendes)

N/A-
2 updates in a week finally! That's cause I'm on holiday this week. Can't be me writing this Story and watching Drive to Surive at 2:53 in the morning cause I can't sleep. I'm super tired right now thO. Anyways Imma sleep right now so...NightS or Morning or afternoon.

Oscar's Pov

I'll make it up to her.

I took out my phone and dailed a number.

" Hello? Who's this?"

" Hey, Lucas. This is Oscar. Can we meet up?" There was silence on the other side of the phone for a while before he answered.

"Okay, I'm free tomorrow."

"Okay, then can we meet somewhere near the airport? I'm heading for a race tomorrow."

"Okay. We can just meet in a cafe at the airport. Whoever gets there first chooses."

The next day...

"Robert, I need to go somewhere first. Can you help me take my luggage? Thanks." I checked the location Lucas sent me and headed towards the cafe.

~

I looked around the cafe and spotted Lucas in the conner of the cafe.

"Hey, Lucas. Sorry to keep you waiting.I had to find an excuse to get away from the team for a while." Lucas put his hand in front of my face to stop me from talking.

"Cut to the chase. What do you want?" Lucas looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. Probably because of Adeena.

"I want to make it up to Adeena.  I promise." Suddenly, that mudderous look disappeared.

"Oh, in that case, I can help you." He really was like Adeena's little brother.

~

"You better make it up to her. You can come to me for help if you need."

"Yep, thanks. I'll see you soon."

"Good luck at the race."

" Yes, sir." I quickly took my bag and made my way back to the team.

~

"Hello, and today we are here with a very special guest. Would you like to introduce yourself, Oscar? " I nodded my head and looked from the blonde haired interviewer to the camera.

"Hi, my name is Oscar Piastri. I'm from Australia, and I'm racing for prema FIA F2."

" As we all know, Oscar, you are now leading the championship right after winning the F3 title last year." I continued nodding my head as I listened. "You are also gaining more fans who don't know much about you. So today would you be alright if we asked you some questions?"

"Yeah, why not?" I shrugged. As long as they don't start asking for my phone number or anything like that.

"Okay, first question. What is your favorite food?"

"Probably...chocolate or pasta?" I raised my eyebrow questionably.

" What has been your favourite TV show that you have bindge watched? "

" Erm... I don't know if I'm allowed to say this? " I looked around awkwardly. "Sex education? "

"Ah yes. I remember you getting made fun in one of the prema videos." The both of us chuckled a bit.

"Okay. Next question, what has been your biggest regreat this year?" I haven't had any regreats this year, though? Oh

"Well, I met a person recently. They treated me really nicely, and I just took it for granted. So, coming back to one of your questions, I think that if I could travel back in time and changed something, I would probably not have done what I did- well, what I didn't do."

"Last question, if you could wish for anything,what would you wish for?"

"Probably for this person to give me another chance." I smiled, trying to hide the deep regreat I was feeling.

"Okay, that's all for today. Thank you for joining us, Oscar. Good luck in this weekend's race."

"Thank you. " We wrapped up the interview, and I headed to the team's tent to prepare for this weekend's race.

Adeena's Pov

"Ade! Look at this." Lucas jumped on my bed next to me.

"Off. My. Bed." I shooed him away, uninterested and annoyed. " How many times must I tell you not to get on my bed as long as you have worn those clothes outside? sweat in them or make your own clothes dirty?" I questioned him, but he didn't answer. He got off my bed but still held his phone in front of him.

"Now that I have your attention, watch this." He played a video with Oscar in it. As soon as Oscar appeared, this unfamiliar feeling in my stomach came back.

"Okay. Next question, what has been your biggest regreat this year?" I haven't had any regreats this year though? Oh

"Well, I met a person recently. They treated me really nicely and I just took it for granted. So coming back to one of your questions I think that if I could travel back in time and changed something. I would probably not have done what I did- well what I didn't do."

"Last question, if you could wish for anything,what would you wish for?"

"Probably for this person to give me another chance."

I stared at the screen. After awhile I started nodding my head then shrugged.

To many things were going on in my head right now. The sleepless nights, the large amount of homework, the- everything.

"Okay." I looked at Lucas, my eyes held no emotion. I tried to block out all emotion that I was feeling.

"Okay? That's all? " He looked at me take aback.

"Yeah? Okay. I've forgiven him already." I shrugged no point in holding grudges. I just try to shove you aside and move on. But no point in holding grudges. Especially in Oscar's case I know there is a reason why Oscar ghosted me, but I don't know why.

" If I give him a second chance is up to him." I looked back at my book and shrugged.

"Okay!" Lucas hopped? As if he was in a good mood?

~

"Hey, what's this?" Lucas held up a vitamin bottle that he took from my bed side table. "Why do you have 3 of them?" I tried not to panic. I knew this was going to happen one day. That is why I repacked my sleeping pills into vitamin bottles.

"Vitamins." I answered monotonously.

"Can I try some?" He opened the bottle but I rushed towards him and snatched the bottle out of his hands shutting the drawer.

"Don't touch it. It's mine." I looked around trying to find an excuse for him do leave my house or just my room. " It's late. We should get some food." I quickly stood up and pushed him out of the room.

3rd person PoV
From: Lucas
To: Oscar

She forgave you, but a second chance is up to you.