time to party

Published date: 22 January 2022
Word count: 1380
Warnings: N/A
Song: South of the border (Ed, she ran...)

A/n-
Did you get the joke:)
Anyways Hello guys.
I just want to tell you guys that I would usually update every 2 to 3 days well in this cade around 4 but I should no matter what be posting 2 chapters in 1 week.
I want to thank you guys for your support by voting, commenting and reading. In really so greatful.
I know my writing isn't very good but I try my best. My English isn't the best since I'm not from the UK or anything like that.
Anyways on with the story.
____________________________________

Adeena's Pov

"Let's get this party started!" Hannah and Jüri exclaimed, dragging the rest of us along.

We got into the arcade and wow was it huge.

"I could lose all of you guys in here." I said referencing to my really bad memory and forgetting where I put things.

"We know." Fleur smiled and patted my shoulder.

"I wanna go with Fleur!" I announced.

"No she's mine, go to your boyfriend- oh I mean friend." Benjamin pointed to Oscar.

"Clingy." I pretended to be mad and stormed away toward Lucas.

"Pfft says you." Lucas laughed. "Always sticking to me."

"I could leave you alone if you want." I smiled knowing he wants me to he near him for girls to either get jealous or for people to think that I'm his sister and treats me really nicely.

"No no, it's okay." He put his arm around my shoulders.

We got our game credits and 5 different cards. We started to spread out in groups.

"Hey you guys want to play the- the erm- I forgot what it's called." Yuki pointed and flicked the air trying to remember. "The- the shoot shoot game." We laughed.

"Okay let's go play the shoot shoot game." Lily chuckled.

"Yuki against Lily winner goes against Guanyu, winner from that round goes against Alex then Oscar, Lucas and Adeena." Hannah and Juri planned. They were going to be the "referees".

"Game on, Yuki." Lily shook his hand.

The game ended up with Yuki winning, but there was still me.

"Adeena you can do it. 加油! You can do it. " Lily cheered.
(Come on!)

Well the thing is that I suck at games. I can barely even use my computer.

Anyways Yuki ended up taking the W. We went for bumper cars next.

"Oi! Oscar you nugget!" He knocked into me for the 100th time.

"What? Nugget?" He laughed. "It's called bumper cars, you nugget." I rolled my eyes.

After awhile Oscar and I separated from the group. I saw a photo booth and ran up to it dragging Oscar by his hand.

"Woah... no I'm not doing this." He sat and crossed his arms.

"Please? It's my birthday." I gave him a sweet smile.

"No."

"Too bad." I tapped the credit and it started.

There were 6 photos we could take.

The first photo I posed with the peace sign while Oscar just stayed there with his arms crossed.