BRIEF INTRODUCTION

Hi :)) this is my first ever story so I'll give some guidelines so its everything clear.

1. My first language its not English but I'll try to do the best I can. I am open to constructive criticism to help me improve and to tell me about grammatical mistakes I might make so that I can correct them as soon as possible.  I would love to have some feedback in the chapters.

2. I'll try to make everything 3rd or 1st Pov.

3. I was physically inspired by this drawing to do y/n's character, although he can be however you want but he has to have red eyes. The picture does not belong to me, if someone knows who owns the pictures I put here I would be happy to give them credits.

 The picture does not belong to me, if someone knows who owns the pictures I put here I would be happy to give them credits

4. Y/n is 17 years old, Yumeko also and Kirari 18 in this story even if I change the ages, the story will still follow more or less the same course as in the anime.

5. The story will focus mainly on kirari and yumeko although I am open to suggestions.

6. Writting specifications:

~something~= whispering.

Something= thoughts.

Any more important information that I think that could help I'll put them here. Hope you enjoy it.