angry!!! namjoon 👀

* flashback *

Fews days ago

Y/N pov.

I'm happy that people in the office didn't make any kind of big news type, a scene they gradually accepted. Some people asked me questions, but I answered how Mr. Kim told me.

This one month has passed, so smoothly. I'm happy about that,  I know more about Mr. Kim,  yeah, he is so, gentle and soft to everyone. It's like a dream. Now I always see Mr. Kim's face in the morning, and I bet he looks like Kola when he wakes up cute.

He also loves his trees, this month.
I visited two museums with him. I felt nothing to see that painting or sculpture, but Mr. Kim is very detailed looking at them and reading, the pamphlet of that art or sculpture. He really, I like it.

I like the peace and the calm place, in museums really,  it feels very refreshing.

I don't understand the meaning of the painting but they're beautiful, this one month passed well.

* knock on door *

"Ms. y/n, Ms. Wang is calling you, " one of the employees said.
I nodded and said, " Okay ."

After moments.

"May I come in," I said while standing at the door of Ms. Wang's office.
" Yes.. y/n please," Ms. Wang said,

I saw Mr. Kim is also there. I passed a small smile to him, and he also did the same.

" Have a sit y/n " Ms. Wang said and  settled on my seat
" So, I want you two to do live and rm introduce y/n to the army and other fans, since one month has passed, you both might know about each other.
Now,  I want you both to interact with fans, and I hope you guys do that as soon as possible," Ms. Wang completed her intention and I didn't reply to anything, cause I don't know anything about Mr. Kim and how I come in front of the army.
No.. no.. not this before I say anything.

Mr. Kim said," Okay, we will do it early." I just look at him and gulped my thoughts.

I just hummed.

After we left, the cabin Ms. Wang.

I saw Jeoseok after a week. I see him and run towards him and hug him tightly,  he is like my brother. I miss him too much since me and Mr. Kim doesn't talk that much

So, I miss Jeoseok too much and my son went on honeymoon, so I can't disturb her.

Namjoon pov.

We went out of Ms. Wang's office and y/n suddenly ran away.

I'm going to ask for her coffee, but I saw Jeoseok.

She hugged him tightly. I didn't feel good looking at them,  so I moved towards my studio, but I heard a conversation between two ladies. and that held my steps.

Women 1: Don't you think,jeoseok and
 y/n having something between.Huh!
Women 2: I know they seem like       
look how they're hugging each other, hmm, I don't know. how RM can date her?
Women 1: y/n is not perfect for RM           even though RM dating her huh!!
Women 2: But the whole, office already knows that there is something,.between, y/n, and Jeoseok, but when RM and y/n, news came was shocked.
Women 1: me too..RM said, she is his mother's friend's daughter, leave this, she is maybe double dating. I think.
Women 2: anything huh, leave them,       We have work, let's go.

I heard them and I already had the same thinking, by seeing them, as that jeoseok came everywhere to meet her, like we went museum.

A week ago, y/n invited him really, why she always needs him, ha!!
in that museum date. I feel like I'm the third wheel, but she is enjoying his company. so I didn't say anything even though. We are only in contract, in her point of view. Hmm, I glanced at them once again and left them alone.