first meet

Next day :

Y/N pov.

One thing I learned after coming to korea is that your fashion sense is the most important thing for living here, so as I'm human, I adapt that survival technique.

Then also I felt lack huh.

I glanced on me by mirror.
Tiny bit nervous, I deeply breathed to calm down.
Ok, let's go.

After an hour, I reached the front BH office. I took deeply breathing, thrice.
Let's go, I can do it.

The building is beautiful from outside, but magical from inside is like paradise for fans, like every group photo stands. The background music and the official feeling,everywhere.

I'm excited to work here.

I got informed that I had come on the fourth floor. So I reached the elevator, pressed the button upward side urgely, but might scarily wait for the elevator, phew... no long, I have to wait elevator come quickly, it's fast then, I thought.

I got inside the elevator press button F,
But the elevator stops on the 2nd floor and the door open. And see, a person.

It's KIM NAMJOON.

I'm just shocked. The first time, I'm seeing him, aaww. I'm in that much shock that I didn't even hear his word.

He again shouted, " Excuse me, are you going upward?"

I just slightly nodded.

He also just nodded, and he shifted towards another elevator.
And the elevator doors closed, I'm still living in that moment. Where I meet my role model, my idol gosh!!! Really, I saw KIM NAMJOON!!!

I'm just thinking that and elevator tink, interpret, my thoughts, and I said to myself, 'See y/n, you are going to meet many idols, so you have to control your emotions and feelings. They are going to be your boss, so stay calm and cool. Okay, if you don't wanna leave the job on the first day.'

By deciding these things, I'm going out of the elevator, but as my idol as me, I got stumbled with someone, and my bag fell.

I bend to pick up my bag,
But with me, that gentleman also bent down and picked up my bag faster than me. I see the man face and again my heart beat skip.

It is choi yeonjun, omg... why... what is happening, it is just the first day, you all have to meet me today only, think about my heart what if I got heartache on the first day.

Since again, I'm lost in my thoughts, the yeonjun shaked my bag in front of my face. I just got my bag and bowed him and ran toward the HR office, huh!!! Why is all this happening to me.God!!!

I calm down, myself, and knock on the HR office door. I heard that "coming."

I come inside the office, I bow to the lady, who is sitting across the glass table. She just nods. I thought 'seem strict '

I introduced myself. " Good morning, mam, I'm S/Y/N , I applied for the media analyst."

She nodded and said, " So, Y/N, yes.. you got your appointment letter, right? So, you're going to be a media analyst for TXT. "

I just nodded.

My sense of phansion is like tomboy.. 
So please understand
Love love..💜💜

Are you guys.. watch pooh in korea??
Yes then comment down her favorite..
Topic on which you like to watch her yt channel... my special favorite is convenient store vlog...

Have nice day or night guys.