27

Quinn chalmers

"So you're telling me that while I was getting drunk ...you two were arguing Matt's grandfather?" I asked looking between Blair and Matt.

This morning I had woken up in chriss room with a massive headache.

"Oh don't worry. its fine now we just walked out after matt and him argued because one of his 'work friends' started hitting on me and getting a bit touchy" Blair confirmed

I studied my two best friends for a few seconds.

Something between them seemed different than before, like they somehow got closer.

I guess a uncomfortable experience does that to someone.

"Hey guys, I'm thinking we try to go a week without any big dramas. What do we say?"

I smiled leaning back on my elbows.

Matt smiled back and ruffled my hair, "Well what would be the fun in that?"

Smacking his hands away, I leaned back up,

"Do you two still want to go to the mall with all of them tomorrow? If you're tired we can reschedule"Blair sat beside me and threw her arm around my shoulder.

"Yes we still want to go. Now stop stressing"

I gave her a look and sighed, "Fine. As long as you're sure"

***

Saturday came around quickly and before I knew it, Blair was standing in front of my closet looking for an outfit.

"Seriously Quinn. you have good style but  We need to have a talk about some of your wardrobe. What is this?" She asked holding up a pair of old overalls.

"Hey! those are cute, and you never know when you may need those" I said from my bed.

"And we have to meet everyone in an hour. Can't I just pick something out?"She looked appalled at the idea,

"Of course not you promised i could choose today"Eventually she picked out an outfit i liked:

"This will have to do. Now go change"I snorted, but obeyed nonetheless and got changed and did my makeup and hair.

Deciding to do my hair for the day, I curled it a bit then looked over to see Blair lying on my bed.

"Jesus Quinn, are you ready?" She smiled as I smacked her on the arm and we walked outside to meet with the others

"Ready?" matt said waiting on the porch
We nodded and headed down to matt's van talking lightly the whole way.Alahna, Nick, and Chris  all standing there waiting for us.

"About time,nate and lucy are waiting" Alahna rolled her eyes

"Sorry. There was a tragedy. Did you know that Quinn owns overalls?" Blair said with a disgusted face.