21

The rest of the day passed without any other complications and I fell asleep that night, wondering about Chris..and why he changed so quickly.

Something was off and it stemmed from the moment he turned his back on me in second year. Blair and matt were already gone when I got out of school so i walked back home not bothered to call or text.

i woke up the next morning. Letting out an annoyed sigh, I stood up and grabbed some low waisted jeans and a tank top with a simple zip hoodie and my pine green jordan 1s as an outfit for today

 Letting out an annoyed sigh, I stood up and grabbed some low waisted jeans and a tank top with a simple zip hoodie and my pine green jordan 1s as an outfit for today

A groan escaped my lips the moment the hot water hit my back. This year had been a complete whirlwind and I was beginning to get a little too dizzy.

It had been months since there was any imminent threat from the people that were after me which only worried me more.

The man who had followed me that day was still out there.And yet, I had been moderately safe for a while now.

Soon I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. The rest of the time I spent getting ready seemed to go by in a blur and by the time I stepped out of the bathroom and did my hair in plats, my stomach was growling.

Dad was home today but leaving shortly after lunch for a few days so i asked if he could drive me to school not wanting to bother matt or blair this morning,

"sure honey just let me get my keys and we'll be on our way."dad said with a smile giving me a quick hug and going to get hi keys

i let out a sigh,dreading the day at school ahead..

As i walked into school I stopped once noticing the group of people whispering and staring. I spotted Blair in the crowd and once she saw me she and Matt rushed over with concerned looks on both their faces.

"Are you okay?" She said quickly checking me over for injuries.

I drew my eyebrows together in confusion. "Yeah, why? What's the matter?"

Matt stood beside Blair seeming to be in deep thought looking round frantically like he's looking for someone desperately.
"have you seen chris at all im starting to get worried" matt said biting his lip and still looking over my shoulder

wtf.

"no why the fuck would i be with chris??"

"You haven't heard?" Blair whispered

I shook my head and looked around only now noticing that half the eyes were now on me.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. Everyone here is just trying to get their fill of drama for the day."

What drama?
What the fuck was going on?

Matt and Blair were dead silent as they led me over to the our usual spot and sat across from me.
I felt weirdly intimidated.