2

Science class was the most literally miserable thing in the world to say the least.

"It's actually a miracle that you manage pass any classes" I say angrily at chris who won't even try to cooperate

he also looked like he was about throw me into a brick wall.

"It's a wonder that you have any friends with how Annoying you are" He spat right back crossing his arms.

We were currently arguing about what we were supposed to do the experiment we were instructed to do.

"If you get your head out of your ass and read read the textbook you would know what I'm right!"

"If you had any knowledge outside of your little textbook you would realize that I'm right!" I clenched my fists at my side resisting the urge to plunge them into his face.

"You're actually impossible" he rolled his eyes at my statement

"Yeah don't think I'm too happy about this set up either. i could've been partnered up with liz parks the hottest girl in the school but instead I'm spending my time with a whiny bitc-" he started but I quickly interrupted.

"Finish that sentence. I dare you." I said in a low voice.
He just smirked and bent down to be face to face with me.

"Or what princess?" He was really close to my face, making me take a step back in disgust.

"Or I'll go over there and tell liz that the smooth move your going to make on her after class, will just be a way to show you can get 'any girl' "

"Do it. I dare you." He taunted,

"Whiny bitch." My temper flared once more

"Asshole." His own eyes darkened and he took another menacing step towards me.
"watch your mouth." He muttered looking like death incarnate.

Giving him a smile I leaned against our shared desk.

"asshole." Before I could react he quickly caught my arm.

I tried not to wince.

I said nothing as chris brought his mouth to my ear.

"Watch yourself." Were his only words before he abruptly let go of my arm and turned back to the experiment in front of us.

***

"Sooo,How did it go?" Blair asked as we walked out of science class, matt walking on my other side.

Running my fingers through my hair, I shook out my sore wrist.

"Oh he was just as lovely as usual."

"You know I could talk to him if you want me to." matt said sympathetically , his eyes also glue to my wrist.
I gave him a playful shove to show that I was alright but he didn't smile.

"No need. I can fight my own battles with your asshole brother ." That comment did make the corner of his lips turn up slightly. he laughed and said

"I just don't understand he's the nicest person to everyone else and u guys were inseparable not that long ago but now something has changed"
The thought of me being the cause for the brothers fighting made me feel a pang in my heart.
even if he was and asshole i would never get in the middle of their 'brother bond'.

Matt had always tried to take car of both of us
but he had always been different when it came to blair.
There was one time in fourth grade one time this boy made blair cry at recess and matt went up to him and punched him straight between the eyes,