☁️⚠️Asahi x ftm reader (haikyu)

(Tw a lot of self hatred. A lot of hating your body so beware)

(Out of character Asahi?)

(This chapter is meh in my opinion it's not my best work but I think it's still pretty good. And again TW!!! There's a lot of talk about trans man hating his body and I don't want anyone triggered so this it your warning)

(F/f) = favorite food

Y/n pov

I walk into the boys locker room to get ready for practice and I groan softly as I feel my ribs cry for release but I just couldn't.. not today.. Today had been the worst for my dysphoria. Deadnamed by a few teachers and students.. got called ma'am when I went out for coffee for my release period and I just couldn't today. I see all the others take off there shirts and their flat chest.. I envied them.. why can't I have been born a man.. That put the icing on the cake. I was not taking off my binder for practice. I just couldn't. I hug my body and I watched Asahi walk in with his cute small smile as he greeted everyone and he came over to me and kissed my forehead because he wasn't big on PDA. my little softie. Well.. big.. ah you get it.

Asahi pulls me to a corner it the locker room and says "hey my good boy." And he kissed me softly holding me tightly. I blush to my ears and pull away and whisper "oh hush.. what if someone heard you!" Asahi chuckles and whispers "aww come on no one's paying attention darling." And he starts kissing all over my face and I laugh softly as it slightly tickles. He says "so did you switch to your sports bra already?" I quickly nod and say "of course I already did Asahi." And he gently ran his hand up my side and he felt the clasps and Asahi says "Y/n.. you know that you can't do that.. it's unhealthy.." I groan and say "I know Asahi but I just.. I just really can't today.. please, it's just for today.." Asahi shook his head and says "y/n no I can't let you do that." I say "well why not.." Asahi says "because you just can't okay it will hurt you. I need you to change into your sports bra or you are not playing.." I freeze and clench my hands then say "you can't do that you don't have a say! I'm not changing!" Asahi says "yes I do and you're not playing." And he was slightly irritated. I scoff and say "fine.. fuck off" he looks at me shocked and says "darling.. I know that you're extremely dysphoric today.. but that hurt.." I mumbled "whatever I'm going home." And I grabbed my backpack and headed out walking home.

I drop my backpack to the floor not caring if I break anything in it as I walk through the living room of Me and asahis small apartment. I was so exhausted and I could barely breathe, my binder squeezing my lungs. I lift my arm and sniff myself and I groan in disgust. What I said earlier now setting in.. How could asahi deal with me.. especially when I just.. I'm so hard to deal with. I can't believe I said that. He was just being the sweet caring man he is.. I needed a shower.. I hated showering. Looking at the body that I'm stuck in and it was completely wrong.. but I can't believe what I said to Asahi.. he was just trying to take care of me. I'm such an inconvenience.. I tread to our bathroom and I turn on the hot water in the shower. I sit on the toilet seat waiting for the water to heat up and I slowly peel my clothes off and with every piece removed the more I want to sob. It's all wrong.. I'm left on my binder and I start sobbing as I take it off but remembering it's all for Asahi and that helped me get through it. I put on my music in the background and I hug my bare body as I dig my nails into my arms. I slowly take a step into the shower and I sit down on the ground of the tub.

I cry so hard I can't feel my lungs. They're just numb at this point. My whole body is shaking. Stupid stupid stupid.. I put my face into my knees curl up the best I could. The shower truly was the perfect place to cry. My eyes are closed and squished into my knees as I have tears pouring down my face. My nails once again digging into my flesh on my arms stinging slightly. Why did I say that to him? He does nothing but help and love me.. he just wanted to make sure that I was safe.. I'm so stupid.. What if he hates me? What if he... Breaks up with me.. did I go too far this time? I know he's sensitive in the best way and I shouldn't have said that.. he's so sweet, kind, loving and generous.. he's the definition of perfection.. The more I thought about it the more I just hated myself..

I suddenly hear a creek of the bathtub from behind me and before I can even lift my head up to see what was going on I get pulled into a big strong embrace and I feel my back against his broad chest and I lift my head up but I keep my knees close to my chest. I get a soft kiss on the back of my neck and I feel my face flush and goosebumps all over my body and I whisper "A-Asahi... What are you doing here? Practice barely started.." Asahi says "well.. yeah.. but I knew you were really dysphoric today and I couldn't just let you go through it alone so I left a little after you did and went to the gas station to grab a few things for you.. and we can watch a movie and have snacks.." I smile softly and whispers "oh Asahi... I'm so sorry for being so rude earlier it's just.." Asahi says "shhhh hey it's okay I understand.. you wanna know why?" I lean back on Asahis chest and whisper "why?" And he chuckled softly and whispers "because you're my manly man.. and you're so strong and handsome I don't think I know any man that can do what you do every day.. you put up with so much and I'm so proud of you. you're so amazing.. you are my everything.. and I will always be here no matter what you need.. because I love you so much." I smile softly and cry a little bit more but this time it was happy tears. Asahi kisses the back of my neck and whispers "it's okay baby let it out I'm right here for you handsome.. my handsome boy." I whispered "gosh what did I do to deserve you?" And Asahi slowly kisses up my neck and whispers "hmmm be a little chaotic ball of energy?" And he smiled with a small chuckle and I laugh softly and say "well you're not wrong about that babe." And Asahi says "oh I know.. come on let's wash you up. I'll get your hair, you get your body." I nod softly and whisper "okay." Asahi grabs my shampoo and lathers it into my hair and it gets so bubbly and I smile softly grabbing a loofah and putting soap on it and I quickly but thoroughly wash my body. I rinse off and Asahi does as well and he tells me to shut off the water.

I comply and turn it off and he gets out not saying anything. My back now facing the outside of the tub scared he'd see my chest. Not even i wanted to look at that. I suddenly feel A towel wrap around my body and I look up to see a smiling Asahi looking down at me and he says "hey handsome." I smile softly and get out holding the towel close to my body. Asahi Took another towel and started drying my hair by rubbing it around like crazy. I laugh softly at the feeling. I look at him and a blush suddenly takes over my face. It was such a small towel that was wrapped around this scrawny, lengthy, sexy mans waist with his fine v line

I quickly look away trying not to make it obvious and I just hear him chuckle softly and he says "I saw you already darling

I quickly look away trying not to make it obvious and I just hear him chuckle softly and he says "I saw you already darling." I groan and say "am I really that obviously?" And he chuckled and says "yes you are baby." And I blush at the pet name and mumbled "oh hush.." he took my binder and gave me one of his hoodies and some big basketball shorts and he says "please baby.. I know it's hard handsome but I want to make sure the tissue is safe so you can get that surgery baby." I nod and whispered "I know.." he smiled softly and kissed my forehead and he whispered "you change okay? I'll go make (f/f)." I nodded and he walked out of the bathroom to let me change.

I walk out of the bathroom in the clothes I was given hunched over slightly to hide the part I hated most about myself. I see Asahi with his hair tied back and only in his boxers. My face flushes again I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head against his back and whispered "how did I get so lucky?" And Asahi blushing says "I-I'm not that great I should be asking you that y/n your so perfect." I shove him slightly but not enough to hurt him and I say "oh you're just saying that.. I yelled at you.." And Asahi says "no truly I mean It.. I understand y/n I can't imagine how hard it is to live your life.. how about you go and pick a movie alright my handsome man? I'm almost done and I'll be there in just a second." I nodded and go to the living room and started flipping through Netflix. I eventually land on something slightly interesting and Asahi comes in with the food. he sets it down on our coffee table and quickly grabbed a few blankets To keep us warm and he pulls me close to his chest laying down with me on top of his chest and he kisses my head softly then clicked play on the movie. This man was everything that I could've ever wanted and I'm so lucky he's mine..