⚠️Eddie Munson x male! reader

Y/n - your name

E/c - eye color

(EX) - a toxic ex

Also it kinda turned into a Steve x reader x Eddie soooooooo enjoy 😅

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 

 Y/n pov

I sit in the back of the trailer as I hear Eddie and Steve talking about them hot wiring the trailer and I say "this is crazy!" Robin says "I'm not sure that I love the idea of you driving.." and I stifle a small laugh knowing who that was aimed at. Eddie chuckled and says "oh I'm starting this sucker.. harringtons got this.. don't you big boy?" My face immediately flushes hearing him utter those words I imagine as if it was said to me. I look over at Dustin my face still red and I see that dork smirk and I mumbled "I will kill you Henderson.." Dustin put his hands in the air and says "alright alright.. jeez.. Henderson me.. I'll Henderson you older Henderson!" I roll me eyes at my brother and I look at the front as the owners of the trailer start banging against it and I say "oh shit! guys let's go!" Eddie jumped out of the seat and Steve got in the driver's seat and sped off causing Eddie to be sent flying backwards into my lap. My face somehow grows even more red than before and I say "yo! Eddie! Are you okay?" Eddie looks up at me and his face flushes as well and he says "yeah yeah I'm alright just a little knock back y/n." And he gave me his little cute smile he always does every time it makes me feel some way...

Eddie pov

I look up at y/n and smiled softly. It was amazing luck that I landed right here. Thank you Harrington. And I smirked slightly and y/n says "what's with the smirk Munson?" I chuckled and say "what? I can't appreciate the view? You have stunning (e/c) eyes." I watch as They cover their face and I smirk and say teasingly "Awww come on don't hide your face from me y/n." And I try to look at there face through there hands. Y/n says "you do this all the time Eddie! Stoooooooooop." I get up and sit next to them Before grabbing their face and saying "mmmmm I don't think so.." Their face turned redder than they already were. It was absolutely adorable. I chuckled and say "oh? Are you sure you want me to stop? It looks to me like your face is telling more of the truth than you are." I watch as y/n wriggled Beneath my touch. This was it. I looked down at his lips and back to his eyes and then I hear "ew gross! Get a room! My eyes!" And I looked over at Dustin and say "well why were you looking then!" Dustin says "oh don't blame me you're out in the open!"

Y/n p.o.v

I quickly pull away from Eddie and I scooted away slightly. My heart was racing so fast and I couldn't even look at Eddie. Was he just joking around? I hope he wasn't. I listen to the two argue about being in the open and Dustin says "it's nasty dude! I don't need my dungeon master and my brother getting it on in front of me!" Eddie says "dude! It's not like that!" That hurt a little bit.. it's not like that.. will it ever be like that. Probably not, he just likes to toy with me he would never be serious about us. I stand up as the two fight and I go to sit next to robin who knew I was gay and I knew she was a lesbian. She looks at me and says "what's all that about?" I look down at my hands and mumbled "Eddie playing with me again.. Dustin saw it.." robin groans and says "I don't know why he's toying with you he needs to admit he likes you already." I mumbled "because he doesn't robin.." robin says "no way! He totally does! The way he looks at you is obvious!" I shrugged and say "I don't think so but if that's what you think.." robin says "you'll see Y/n."

*Time skip 20 minutes with y/n and robin talking about gay things*

Y/n pov

We get into town and we park in the lot of a weapons shop and Steve says "alright we're going in let's leave eddie and.." Steve looked at me and I shake my head sadly not wanting for him to play with me anymore. Steve nodded and then says "Dustin you'll stay in here with Eddie and you too sinclar. Everyone else let's go."