⚠️Joker x Male! reader

⚠️ANGST⚠️
This story will contain mentions of sex, cheating, and violence. You have been warned.

Y/N p.o.v
I was so excited to finally see J after such a long stressful week. This mission was only supposed to last for two days I bet J was so lonely without me.. right? Well knowing him he was to busy with the bat to even think about me. I know joker loves me but god damn do I wonder sometimes! Me and the joker got together a little over two years ago after he ditched Harley because apparently she was to clingy or some shit.. this mission ended up with me being a little banged up. I had a gun shot to the shoulder and a knife wound in my thigh but it wasn't really anything. I wonder if he was even worried about me..

After loading up the truck full of the goods and two hostages that were pretty big business people but not as big as Bruce Wayne.. it was fun watching them struggling and beg to be let go but eventually there whining was annoying so I gagged them shut. I really hope to have some fun with J when I get home.

3rd person

Y/N smiles and he skips his way into the mansion and he says "make sure the hostages go into the basement and lock 'em up tight or joker will have your heads!" And he chuckled. he was unusually excited today and no one knew why. Y/N saw frost jokers right hand and he says "well hello there frosty boy!" Frost looks at Y/N and he put on a fake smile and Y/n noticed it right away and he says "aww what's wrong Frost?" Frost says "well I'm not aloud to say sir Y/n but you better find joker for yourself.." Y/n smile fades and he says "what do you mean is he okay where is he!" Frost says "his room Y/n". And after that Y/n raced to jokers room in a panic to see if he was alright.

Once he got to jokers room he froze in shock as he heard the noises from jokers room and there was moaning and the bed squeaking. As Y/n was listening his heart started to shatter and he just listened. Not even a minute later he was full of rage and he busted through the door and Y/n saw joker ontop of a girl but not just any girl it was Harley. Y/n yells "JOKER WHAT THE HELL." Joker covers them with a blanket and he says "what do you want can't you see I'm busy Y/n!" Y/n looked at him and he felt a lump in his throat and he whispered "I see how it is.. you tell me you gay and you love me and she was a fling but now.. oh now I see how TWO YEARS OF US TOGETHER MEANT NOTHING TO YOU!" Joker looks at y/n and he says "no wait Y/n! I.. I just needed something while you were away you know me I get my urges. Don't worry she's nothing but a toy!" Harley says "well I'm way better then you Thats for sure Y/n mr J even said so himself!" Y/n says "oh yeah joker.. well how about you keep you toy.. we're done joker.. I never ever want to see you again.." and he ran out of there. Joker says "fuck Y/N WAIT." And he tries to chase after him but Harley grabs him and says "awww come on J you don't need him when you have me.." joker growled and shoved her to the ground and yells "YOUR A DUMB SLUT IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU TEMPTING ME THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" And he sprinted after Y/n.

Joker ended up catching up and y/n had made it to the door and Y/n was trapped. He saw the joker and he says "stay back J!" Joker says "we can talk about this darling she meant nothing to me." And he slowly stepped closer. Y/n says "stop! Don't move any closer I don't want to be with a cheater!" Joker says "love just let me-" "NO!" Y/n screamed pulling his pistol from his side pointing it at joker. The Joker chuckled and he says "really Y/n..? Your going to shoot me?" Y/n says "no I could never..." and he started to lower the gun and the joker smirked thinking y/n was putting it away and giving up but y/n quickly put it to his own head and the jokers eyes widened and he says "what do you think your doing put it down!" Y/n says "no I won't!" And tears started streaming down y/n's cheeks. Joker yells "THATS A FUCKING ORDER Y/N!" And Y/n yells "I DONT TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU ANYMORE!" Joker pulled out his phone and he called Frost and he says "main entrance now!" Y/n lowered the gun and he whispered "I'm so sorry J." joker says "there we go put it down..." y/n says "I can't be with you.." and he put up his gun and shot joker in the leg. Joker yells in pain and he fell to the ground holding his leg.

Y/n threw the door open and he ran away into the night. He eventually made it to an ally and he had no where to go and he sat in a corner and he sighed and closed his eyes and grabbed his H/C hair and cried softly. he suddenly heard a thud and he opened his eyes and he says "well look who it is.. Batman and night-wing..." and he wipes his E/C eyes. Batman says "where is the joker y/n!" Y/n sighs and he says "who cares.. he cheated on me.. everyone was right I shouldn't have trusted him..." Batman says "you can still be good Y/n take my hand.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let me know if you want a part two!!!!