☁️💨Damien Wayne x reader pt2

Credit to original artist ♥️♥️

Okay so according to google

When Bruce is 42, Alfred is 72, Dick is 27, Jason is 22, Tim is 19, and Damian is 14.

So we're going to do where Damian is 17 turning 18. so that would make Jason 25-26. Dick 31. Bruce 46. Alfred 76. Tim 23? I'm pretty sure! Anyway let's get on with this!

*recap*

y/n was fed up with it and he says "no I can't even trust you anymore.. I don't know if I wanna do this anymore." And he got away from Damian and sat on his bed. Damian had never felt such a connection with someone and he wanted to fight for him and he whispered "Y/n please I'll do anything I can't lose you. I need you. I'll tell them first thing tomorrow." Y/n looked in his eyes and he whispered "no. Get out Damian.. I can't do this. You fill me with an empty promise and then you tear away all the hope I have.. and I'm sick of it.." Damian whispered "please I-" Y/n snaps "I said get out!" And he left the room and went downstairs leaving Damian in the room alone and without another word he leaves.

*time skip a few months*

Y/n pov

I had gotten a new haircut and a complete outfit change. After all Damian's brothers found out what he did to me they were furious considering they all thought of me as a younger brother so they helped me get over it all with splurging a little. Even Bruce and Alfred were irritated with Damian's actions. But I strutted the halls with pure confidence and all the girls were swooning trying to touch on me but every time I tell them I'm gay and a few respect it but most say "oh don't worry I can fix you." And every time I tell them "do you have a dick? No? Then I don't want you." And I walked away. I loved my look and the new me. I even made a few new friends and every so often I would see Damian looking at me. And he was looking worse. But that wasn't my problem.

The bell rings and I go to my locker and grab my backpack and wave my friends a quick goodbye and sling my backpack over my shoulder and I walk out of the building and I see a limo and I roll my eyes and I try to walk past as fast as I can to avoid Damian and I hear a familiar voice say "hey slow your roll where are you going bud?" I turn around to see Jason and I smile and say "jace!" And I ran and hugged him. Some people were staring and mumble but I didn't care and I say "what are you doing here! I know it's not to pick up Damian you never do that." And I smirk and he laughs and says "alright you got me! So Bruce is throwing a party for Damian-" I quickly say "I'm not attending." Jason says "hold on I've got a good idea to get back at him." I sigh and say "alright.. what's the plan Jason.." I watch a mischievous smile spread across his face and he says "we're all aloud a plus one.. and I was wondering if you'd like to be mine to the event. And he has to watch us be in love." I feel a small smirk appear on my face and I say "hmm you have a point.. that does sound fun.. what's the theme." Jason smirked and says "its a formal event so only the best tuxes/dresses and not to worry ill be sending you one." I see Damian come out of the school and I smile and say "I'm in. He just came out of the building I'm gonna hug you and say yes." And Jason nodded and he braced himself and I jump on him and laugh and he laughs with me and he says "ill take that as a yes?" I say "of course it's a yes you idiot." And I kiss the corner of his mouth and he sets me down and he says "I'll text you the details and text me if you have any questions." I smile and say "of course I'll see you later babe." And I walk away and head to my car with a huge smile on my face.

Jason pov

I smirk and I turn to Damian and I pretend to be shocked and I say "Damian? When did you get here?" He grumbled "long enough.. Todd, you know that I like him, what the hell was that." I shrug and get into the limo and Damian follows me into the limo and he says "No Todd you don't just get to shrug and get away with this one!" I try not to smile or smirk. The plan was already working. "Well i just figured since me and him have been hanging out so much, I went to his 18th birthday and we kissed the other night that I should.. you know invite him as my plus one." And I shrug again. Damian says "you two what?! Jason! You know that i love him! How could you do that to me!" He finally admits that he loves him. I just shrug and say "well that sucks dude.. maybe if you weren't a dick you would have had a chance. And we came up to the manor and the driver stopped in front and i open the door and i look back at him and say "guess it's too late dude." And he got out of the car and he says "no! This conversation is not over! Get over here now!" Jason says "yes it is! I'm taking him to attend the party as my date Damian. Deal with it.." and I walk into the manor and head to my room smirking. The plan was now in motion.