🍋Obey me! Lucifer X Male Mc Reader

Credit to original artesr

Attention.

Lucifer x male! reader (obey me)

Smut for you horny people (me too XD)

Uhhh degrading, rough sex, bondage, hair pulling, gay seggs, etc

Y/n is kinda a fem boy sooooo enjoy 😅

Y/n pov

Pulled in Every direction is how I spend most of my days with the seven noisy brothers. All of them constantly wanting me and basically living off my attention. But there was one demon who Never even looked my way other than about my assignments.. Lucifer. I don't know why but nothing I do is good enough for his attention and It makes me livid. I even have been studying so hard to get A's just to hear him praise my name. I smile slightly remembering the moment "an A? My my well done Y/n." It practically made me melt every time. I was currently in Levi's room and I snap back to reality as he was waving a hand in front of my face and I blushed and moved his hand and say "sorry about that Levi I was zoning out what were you saying?" Levi gave me the 'really..' look before saying "you don't expect me.. your best friend.. to believe that right.." And he crossed his arms. I groaned and say "okay okay I admit it I was thinking about him again." Levi groaned and says "eww about my brother again.." I cover my face embarrassed and say "yes yes hush! Only you know about it! If any of the other brothers find out it will ruin me! They would tease me about it forever. Besides you know Lucifer.. he doesn't do.. love." Levi says "bleh gross I don't wanna know about your undying love for my eldest brother." I let out a soft chuckle and say "alright alright I'll go ask asmo.." Levi says "good he'll know more than a lousy shut in like me.. all I need is ruri Chan." And he grabbed his body pillow. I just chuckled and shook my head while leaving the room.

As I walk to asmo's room I mumbled to myself quietly about where I would even start with Lucifer... oh no what if he's straight. I groan in irritation at the thought. How would I ever face him again if he was. He was just so perfect in every way.. and his ass oh fuck me. I bite my lip imagining his fiiiiiiiine ass. I feel myself get slightly hard and blush in embarrassment and quickly made my way to asmodeus's room and knock and I hear his seductive voice say "come in~" And I turn the handle opening the door and walk in.

"Hello asmodeus how are you doing this evening?" I say with a smirk on my face. Asmodeus giggles softly and then hums softly and he says "ohhhh you know me.. oh so needy~ what do I owe your wonderful presence." I blush remembering why I was seeking his help. I started playing with my hands and I look down at my feet and I mumbled "I need your help with a guy.." I hear Asmo let out a squeal and he hugged me tightly and he say "oh who who who! You have to tell me! My little y/n is growing up!" I smile and hug them back and I say "okay okay! Well I'm gay as you know but I don't know if he is." Asmodeus smirks and says "oh honey I might know, who is it!" I sigh and look away, blush still very on my face and I mumble "l-Lucifer.." Asmodeus gasped and says "shut up! this is so perfect oh my gosh!" He suddenly hugs me and I stumbled backwards. "So perfect? What do you mean by that?" I say so confused. Asmodeus looked me dead in the eyes and says "oh darling there's something you don't know." And he had that sly smirk on his face. "What. What is it that I don't know?" I say Growing more confused by the second. "Guess who's room I walked past not that long ago and he was moaning your name.~" Asmodeus says with that smirk. I freeze in my place "there's no way.. I don't believe you. Lucifer m-moaning my name! That's... it's just not possible!" Asmodeus chuckled and says "oh but it is y/n~ if you go now you might hear it for yourself.~"

I quickly run out of the room and quietly made it to outside of Lucifers door and I put my ear to the door softly and I hear a few breathy moans and a sudden whimper of my name. I don't know if was possible but I'm pretty sure that my face went even redder than before and I covered my mouth. "Fuck y/n~ yes that's it good boy oh fuck such a good boy oh you fucking slut~." The moans pooled out of his mouth. I quickly run to my room down the hall and rummage through my drawers and I blush finding my lacy blue panties and I quickly put them on and then a skirt and a crop top. I walk to Lucifers room and listened to still hear moaning. Good he didn't finish without me. I carefully and quietly open the door and shut it behind me.