28- The pain that deceived me again

En başından başla

"H-hi Commander-"

"What have I said about talking rumors in my unit? I don't tolerate that, hurry up and get on the ceiling or I'll make you run 10 miles later!" Chan demanded angrily, the trio became scared nodding and behaving now.

"Y-yes sir!"

Felix was quiet which Chan noticed, while the others went to start training he saw Felix adjusting his gloves.

"Lixie? You ok?" He whispered patting his had, Felix gave a small smile looking to him.

"Y-yes Commander...! I'll um...start as well" he said before running off too, Chan sighed crossing his arms.

"Alright! 2 minutes to get across! Do it 8 times!" He instructed, they all agreed and started their training. Chan watched from below monitoring them.

"Good Seungmin! Han you're next!" Chan yelled, Han was with Felix and Minho on the higher level going to scale across.

While Han was doing so, Minho kept gossiping with Felix.

"Dude I'm still in shock! Like Jackson??" Minho said to him, Chan glanced over to see them talking and hearing some of the conversation.

These recruits...

He sighed seeing them get distracted as he stepped closer.

"Min-"

"I'm glad none of us are like that, whoring ourselves out to Commander Bang to get ahead-"

"Recruit! What did I say earlier?" Chan snapped at him, Minho apologized staying quiet...but Felix heard each word just like Chan...

Now feeling self conscious....about his relationship with the older...

If they knew...? Would they think the same-

"Felix! You're next!" Chan called to him, the younger nodded to start but...

Hearing Minho's words, he could not focus on his training...and he kept falling...and falling...

"Ah!!"

He fell onto the soft padding below again, Chan came over to him feeling something not right.

"Lixie? What's going on? Why can't you focus?" Chan crouched down helping him sit up, Felix looked at him with a sad expression but forced a smile.

"I'm...I um-"

"Jackson! Did you hear??"
"I know right? Sleazy if you ask me!"

Suddenly two other members from Yeji unit walked boy as both Chan and Felix heard them, the news spread of Jackson as everyone kept gossiping...and it messed with Felix's emotions even more...

Chan looked back to Felix patting his head.

"Lix? What-"

"I-I'm sorry Commander...please excuse me..." Felix looked even more upset as he suddenly got up and rushed out the arena, Chan sighed and already could tell the boy was bothered by the gossip...he didn't know why though...

These damn recruits!

After Felix left, Chan yelled loud to get everyone's attention.

"Hey! Listen up recruits, if I hear anymore damn gossip about Jackson you will be written up! Understand?" He yelled looking at them all, they nervously nodded and continued training.

"Commander Bang? Where did Felix go?" Han came up to him looking around, Chan sighed looking at him.

"I don't know but I'll find out, keep training" he said before rushing off to find Felix, he went searching and calling for Felix all around.